Chapter 14.

"Grace?" I asked.

"Belle?" a hoarse voice asked. I saw Grace with bags under her eyes. Her eyes were dull and she was pale with sweat dripping down her forehead. She smiled at me with her chapped lips and I almost busted out crying. I ran to her and wrapped my arms around her. She started to cry and I couldn't help it and started crying too. She whimpered and I looked back to check her.

"Are you okay?" I questioned. 

"Yeah," Grace croaked out.

"I miss you," I said.

"I miss you too. How did you get here?" Grace asked.

"My friend Peni helped me," I said finally remembering that Peni was here. I excused myself and went into the living room. I saw Peni and Amour talking. They seemed to be in deep conversation.

"Am I interpreting anything," I asked.

"No," Amour responded.

"Peni, what's the rest of the plan?" I asked.

"I don't know? Wait until Nolan and Jameson hunts us down. Hopefully it won't be soon," Peni admitted.

"When is Pa going to be home?" I questioned Amour.

"I don't know? He goes days at a time," Amour said.

"Okay I'm going to check on Grace," I said. I walked into our room and then I saw her sleeping. She looked peaceful. Her blonde hair was matted to her head and she was on her side. I slipped into the cover as slept with her.

~~~~~~~~~

        The next few days was nice. My dad wasn't anywhere to be found and Grace seemed happy but she wasn't getting any better.

"Grace are you afraid to die?" I asked her one day.

"No. I am going to be with Ma," Grace responded and drifted off to sleep.

        Jameson and Nolan haven't found us. We have been inside all the time. Peni is getting restless from not seeing her mate and so am I, sadly. I miss Jameson, terribly. I miss his cockiness, our fights, and the way he makes me feel, like I'm important.

        I was making salad when the door opened and my father walked in sober. He looked in the kitchen, looked back, then looked at me again. Tears gathered in his eyes.

"Belle, baby girl?" Pa asked. I almost cried right there. He hasn't called me baby girl since ma died.

"Yeah Pa," I responded. He looked at me and walked out the door again. I sobbed at that. I was the cause of this. Amour and Peni came up and hugged me. I pushed them away and went to check on Grace. She was sleeping peacefully. I went out to the living room and sat on the couch not wanted to disturb Grace.

"I have to tell you and Peni something, Amour started," I am a werewolf and so is Pa. Before you freak out let me explain," and we let her explain.

"Dad was supposed to be the Alpha of the Great Dawn pack. He went everywhere to search for a mate before he became Alpha. He couldn't find one. Then one day, as he was passing by he caught a scent and that scent was Ma's. He soon realized that she wasn't a werewolf. He told his father and his father was furious. He forbid Pa from seeing Ma. That didn't stop him.

"Ma slowly fell head over heels for him. Pa soon told her that he was a werewolf and she was shocked but okay with it. Grandpa found out about Pa and Ma and was not happy about it at all. He said it was either Ma or being the Alpha. Pa chose Ma. They were mates. So when Ma died that's why Pa lost it. I'm not justifying his actions, I'm just saying why he did it," Amour explained.

"Why are you only a werewolf?' I asked.

"I don't know," Amour admitted.

"If you are half werewolf why is Grace dying? She should have at least 5x the immunity of a regular human?" Peni questioned.

"I don't know. My guess is Grace is fully human. I wish I have all the answers but sadly don't." Amour answered and that's when we heard pounding on the door.

"Peni! Belle! Open the door I can smell you in there," Jameson roared. Peni, Amour, and I looked at each other with complete horror. I knew what we were all thinking. We all rushed into the bedroom. We put as much furniture as we could. Grace was awoken by the noise and was terrified. 

      I heard the living room floor break down and Jameson storming this way. Next thing you now the door was broken down too. Jameson came in huffing and puffing like the big bad wolf. He turned towards me and Peni and slapped Peni. I didn't see Nolan so I decided Jameson would be safe.

"DON'T DISOBEY YOU ALPHA THERE WILL BE CONSEQUENCES!" Jameson yelled. Peni shrunk into the corner. Jameson pointed to the door and Peni ran to the pack.

"YOU, COME,"  He yelled at me.

"No," I challenged. He looked at me with beady yellow eyes and dragged me by my hair.

"Let her go," Amour cried as she pounded at Jameson. Jameson slapped her across the face and she flew backwards. I cried as I saw the blood on her face. Jameson continued to drag me by my hair and into the trunk of his Range Rover and he drove back to the pack territory.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~

         I love ya guys. 1.5k reads. AMAZING!!!!!! okay I have a few questions. Do you think this chapter is cliche? Is it too dramatic? Also, was Jamesons reaction just over the top? Next chapter is going to be a little different so keep watch. I don't know when I am going to update. byyeeee.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Edited 10-25-15 5:28 pm