Chapter 9.

When I went in the room I shut the door. I was breathing heavily.

Why did I kiss him? He knows?  He loves me too!  I love him. Why can't I admit it to him? I should tell him. Would I end up like my dad? Would my mom be mad at me? I hope that I don't end up like my dad.

  I sighed and went to my closet to change my clothes. I then went to the bed and peeled back the covers. Soon I was greeted by my dream.

  I woke up to a movement on my bed. I looked to see Jameson smiling at me.

"You look adorable in your sleep," he said and I giggled. He kissed me on my forehead and pushed me into his chest and we just cuddled. 

"Belle, where's my breakfast! " boomed a familiar voice.  I panicked. Jameson would save me, won't he? I looked on the spot on the bed that Jameson was at. My papa came in red with anger.

"Jameson can't save you now," he sneered. I couldn't scream or run I was stuck there.

"This'll be fun," he hissed. Then it happened all to fast he turned into a wolf, but not an average wolf. It was bigger more powerful.  Then, boom, he went towards me with his teeth bared.

  That's when I finally was able to scream. Jameson can storming in with panic all over his face with Peni and Nolan in tow.

"Are you okay?" he questioned.

"Leave me alone!" I screamed.

"Tell me what wrong," he pleaded.

"No," I cried.

"Please," he whispered.

"Leave me alone," I commanded.

"No. I am not," Peni looked at Jameson and then Nolan and her and her husband left.

  Jameson and I stared at each other for a long time daring one of us to make the next move. Jameson did, of course.

"Lets not talk. Let me just hold you," he said and came to me slowly like I was going to hurt him. He climbed on my bed and he put his arms around me. I relaxed and was laying in his chest, crying my eyes out.

"Please don't leave me," I whispered.

"I'll never leave you," he responded and we fell into a deep silence. 

  We stayed like that for the rest of the night. I didn't fall back asleep. I couldn't fall back asleep, so I listened to Jameson's breathing as the sun rose. I watched as the sky was filled with bright oranges, yellows, and pale blues.

"Did you go to sleep?" Jameson asked.

"No," I replied.

"You should," he insisted.

"I can't" I said and he let out a long sigh. He rubbed my arm trying to make me feel better, which it did. I stayed like that until I was greeted by sleep.

~~~~~~~~

Sorry that this part is really short. I couldn't find away to end it. I still have writers block so this MIGHT be on hold. MIGHT. Oh and another fact about me is my favorite food is poptarts. Oh and I put a video on the side. I beweave it is funny. You'll get it if you watch it.