Chapter 7.

I woke up to breakfast and a note on the tray.

Dress in something that you would wear on a hot summers day.

-Jameson

Was he finally letting me go outside? Just that thought made me get up and rush to the bathroom. After that I dressed in a romper and some sandals. I put my hair in a ponytail and was ready to go. As I was finishing Jameson came in. He looked hot. He had a white shirt on with khakis and black converse shoes. He looked like perfection.

"Hey, you didn't eat breakfast," he pouted.

"Who cares lets go," I said.

"But I made it for you," he whined.

"Would it mean that much to you if I ate it?" I asked.

"Yeah," he said.

"Okay," I sighed and he cheered. I was prepared to die. In all honesty it wasn't the best I had, it was one of the worst. The eggs were too salty, the toast was soggy, and the apple was bruised...all over the place. In all seriousness, why couldn't he pick a good apple?

"Mm, it's good," I lied through my teeth.

"Good. Now lets get going," he took my hand and led my to me to his car. I never seen the front, so it was nice to see it. I loved how there was cherry and bamboo trees decorating the lawn. It was really pretty.

"Are you gonna get in?" he asked.

"Oh yeah," I said while blushing and hopped into the expensive looking car.

We drove and drove and I was happy to get out that house and into the world even if it was for a few hours. He looked at me and smiled, making my hear fluttered. I frowned and he furrowed his eyebrows looking back at the road. I sighed. Why does he have to be so lovable? I looked at him one last time then l turned to the window.

I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't know when we were there. We were at a park and little kids were playing around. I wish I could take Tommy here. I thought.

He took my hand and made my hand tingle. I bit my lip as he pulled me to the park trying to suppress a squeal. I don't know why I'm like this.

"Don't try to escape they won't help you," he warned.

"Whatever," I said trying to be sad, mad, anything in real life I was actually happy that no one would help me. I was falling for him no matter how much I denied it.

"Not going to protest any further?" he questioned.

"Nope," I said dramatically popping out the "p".

"Okay then" he said confused.

We sat in silence for awhile. I was watching the kids laugh and play. They didn't have a care in the world and I envied that about them.

"Why are you staring in space like that?" he asked.

"I envy them," I answered honestly.

"Why?"

"Because they don't have to worry,"

"I am sorry I kidnapped you but..."

"It's not about that,"

"What's it about?"

"I can't tell you,"

"Why?"

"It's complicated...I'll tell you later on, maybe"

"Promise?"

"Promise." he took me and sat me on his lap. I didn't object instead I put my head on his chest and cuddled into him. He relaxed and I smiled. I closed my eyes and focused on breathing and soon I greeted by a dreamless sleep.

~~~~~

I woke up with my sandals off. I heard soft snoring and I followed the noise. It was night now and I was still tired. I went over to Jameson and poked him. He didn't stir so I punched him. He tried to punch me back but it was a good thing he was still asleep and I had pretty good reflexes.

"I could've hurt you you know," he grumbled.

"But you didn't," I said. He just stared at me.

"Well, I'm going to go to sleep," I announced.

"Okay. Goodnight, beautiful," he said and I blushed. When he was almost out the door I yelled stop.

"What?" he asked.

"Can you stay with me?" I asked. He smirked.

"Just for tonight," I added.

"Sure," he giggled. I lied down and put the covers over me. He took his shirt off and I blushed. When he took off his khakis I turned around. Then I felt the bed dip signaling that he was now on the bed. My heart was beating really fast. Next thing you know he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me close to him.

When he seemed like he was sleeping I turned around and I stared at him. He looked like an angle. I kissed his forehead, he sighed and smiled in his dream.

"I think I am falling for you, but I'll never tell you that when you're awake," with that I fell asleep.

~~~~~

So far this is my favorite chapter. Sorry for the typos had to rush. I think the song for the chapter really describes Jameson's feelings toward Belle.

~~~~~

Edited 10-25-15 4:32 pm

Did I even edit anything? - present day me