Chapter 16.

*Trigger Warning*

  Grace died the night I left. How did I know? Jameson told me because he felt bad.

   Ever since the news I wondered if she was fighting to see me and after she did she wanted to be free. Or was she just so broken hearted she died?

  I haven't eaten in three days and my stomach is on fire (that's the best way I can describe it). I was rolling around on my bed trying not to eat the food on the table. I couldn't take it anymore. I got the plate and threw it out the window and it smashed to pits and pieces.

"What the h..." Jameson started.

"Stop talking, " I snapped.  Jameson looked at my tired state.  I looked pale and had bags under my eyes. I looked torn down and anyone could see Jameson would do anything to make me happy, anything except let me leave.

"You have to eat or you'll...die," he stated calmly with fear in his eyes.

"Let me die," I spat.

"You are going to eat. NOW!" Jameson boomed as he dragged me to a chair.  A random girl came in and gave Jameson food. He fed me and I felt awful, like I was giving up on Grace. Even though she is not here I still feel like I owe her something. Out of nowhere I started crying.

"You'll thank me later," Jameson said as he walked out.

   I couldn't take it anymore. I went to the bathroom and thought about Ma and Grace and their smiles. They had so much love and thought about the good in people. I loved them and I am going to be with them.

  I went to the bathroom and locked it. I walked to the cabinet and tried to find anything. I was finally going to be with Ma and Grace.

  I started to loose focus and everything was moving. I wobbled to the tub and laid on there ready for death to greet me with its hand.

~~~~~

Jamesons POV

       I was in my office looking over some paper work when heard Peni screaming, I wasn't in the mood to hear her yell at Nolan, so I tuned her out. Then I caught a whiff of blood. It was sharp and metallic with a hint of vanilla and I knew something happened. 

     I zoomed upstairs. The smell became stronger and stronger. I wanted to throw up but I couldn't for two reasons. Reason one: I am in a hurry. Reason two: I have to be strong as the Alpha.

       I heard Peni crying and that made me run faster. I ran into the room. I ran into Belle's room. I knew that she was hurt but I couldn't except it. That was until I saw her laying in the bathtub with her blood in it unconscious in Penelope's arms.

"This was your fault! " Peni screamed at me. I looked at her unsure of what to do.

"Get help!" she roared. I did. I ran for help.

~~~~~•~~~~~~

   Hey my peeps. Thank you for 1.7k reads. That deserves a fun fact about me. I am OBSESSED with The Sims. Yep. Also on a more serious note. This chapter was hard for me to write. I was going to redo the whole chapter but I was planning this from the beginning. Suicide and self-harm is a very important topic and I feel bad for putting it in my book.
   If anyone needs anyone to talk to, I'm here. Just message me and we'll talk. Have a beautiful day and a wonderful night. Love you all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Edited 10-25-15 5:35 pm