Reunited

I didn't reply, I didn't wanna say that it was better because Maddie Ziegler couldn't like someone like Gino we were opposites like day and night, hot and cold, black and white.

"So wanna go watch tv in my room, I have the only working tv besides my dad's," he said.

"Uh...yeah sure," I said I was shocked he wasn't more phased from kissing me after all he was pretty obsessed with me.

"So why'd you quit dance," Gino said from his bean bag chair on the floor, he didn't wanna make it awkward so he let me sit on his bed alone, "because you're amazing at it."

"I mean I accomplished everything I ever wanted to with it at a young age so by the time I was over I had nothing to work for anymore and I drifted from all the girls that I danced with because of all of the mom drama and I made new friends," I said as we watched 'Friends' on his flat screen tv.

"Makes sense, would you ever want to do it again?" he asked.

"Probably not," I said I mean so many good things came from dance but also so many horrible things. All of the moms drama pulled me apart from Chloe and Paige.

"Well I was gonna have the girls over tonight and I was hoping you'd wanna come because they really want to talk to you," he asked. I glanced over at the time, it was only 4:45 so I still had almost two hours to kill over here and it'd probably be less awkward if they were all here too.

"Yeah why not."

About 30 minutes Kendall and Chloe both arrived.

"Maddie?" Kendall said glancing at me standing behind Gino.

"They didn't know I was here?" I whispered into Gino's ear.

"Just play nice Maddie," he whispered back.

"Nice to see you too Kendall," I said in an aggravated voice, "hey Chlo." It felt weird calling her Chlo again. I haven't called her Chlo in over 2 years since the last time we were friends.

"Hi Mads," she said in return, Christina and Jessie never really called me Mads so hearing her say that was also weird. Not long after Paige arrived followed by Nia.

"Okay Gino what's going on here?" I finally said breaking the silence that seemed never ending between this group. I glanced over at the clock it was already 6 and nothing had happened.

"You guys are meant to be friends," he said, "talk or something."

"Maddie is too cool for us," Paige finally said.

"You know that's not true," I defended myself.

"Well ever since you got those new friends you completely shut us all out," Chloe chimed in.

"If you all remember correctly you guys all turned on me when I got the role in the Sia music video," I said crossing my arms over my chest.

"What are you talking about that never even happened?" Nia said.

"Abby told me that she walked in on all of you guys saying how it wasn't fair that I got the part because I always got the parts."

"We never said any of that if anything we were so proud of you!" Kendall said.

"Then why would Abby say that?" I wondered aloud.

"I think I have an idea," Chloe said.

"Go," I said.

"Abby would do anything to better your dance career since she thought of you so uh highly, she probably thought we were all holding you back so she created a fight between us all to make you more focused, but little did she know it would make you quit."

It made so much sense, "Chloe you're a genius!"

"You're right, I can't believe Abby would do that to all of us to better Maddie," Paige gasped.

"Well I can, she's been doing it to me basically my whole entire life," I said rolling my eyes, "I'm sorry for not believing you guys."

"Well I think I can speak for the whole group and say we're all sorry we never tried talking to you earlier," Nia said.

I turned around and looked at the time it was already 6:37.

"This was amazing guys I'm so happy that we're all cool here but I gotta go, I have to pick Mack up from dance," I said slipping my converse on.

"Mackenzie doesn't have dance tonight," Kendall said.

"She's probably going to my brothers party, I mean I don't blame her those people are her friends," Paige sighed.

"You know what," I said slipping my shoes off, "Id rather be here and catch up with my best friends."