Total Teacher Take Down

My phone began buzzing and Jessie's name illuminated my screen while we all watched our favorite movie as a kid 'Cheetah Girls' when we were really little Brooke, Paige, Chloe and I would pretend to be the Cheetah Girls I would always was to be the one who Adrienne Bailon played.

"Hold on let me take this," I said and walked up the stairs into Gino's family room so none of the girls had to hear what I might say to her.

"What's up?" I said into the phone.

"Where are you I'm at your house and your mom and sister are here," she said.

Shit.

"I took an extra shift at Staples I really needed the gas money, sorry," I said.

"Whatever Maddie, you're acting so weird lately," she said clearly annoyed and hung up on me. I walked back downstairs to the finale scene of the movies where they sang the song 'We Are Sisters'.

"We are sisters," Chloe sang in a joking voice.

"We stick together," Paige added on.

"We make up one big family though we don't look the same!" I belted out.

"Our spots are different, different colors," we all shouted than laughed.

"I missed you guys," I laughed.

"Yeah me too," Paige agreed.

"I think we all second that," Kendall added.

"You know what we should do!" Chloe said tossing some popcorn into her mouth.

"What?" we all said in unison.

"Quit dance, give Abby a taste of her own medicine she purposely ruined our friendship so why don't we ruin her career it's not like we aren't the faces of her studio no matter how much she likes to deny it," Chloe said.

"Chloe that's two amazing ideas from you in one day, you're on a roll!" I said, "but I already quit so I mean it's all up to you guys."

"I would love to quit!" Paige said and I don't blame her she was always Abbys punching bag due to the fact Abby had a problem with her mom, Kelly.

"I'm in too," Nia said right after and I also didn't blame her because Nia was amazing and Abby never gave her the time of the day.

"Well I mean if you're all in what's stopping me?" Kendall said. Again I didn't blame her because Abby was always trying to make her me when she was clearly not me.

"You know what would make her even more mad?" I added.

"What?" they all asked.

"If we all tried out of the cheer team we all know how much Abby hates cheerleaders she thinks that they're just hoochie mama dancers," I said.

"That's perfect because cheer try outs are on Monday for spring cheer!" Kendall added in.

"This is perfect!" Chloe said, "why don't we title this lovely mission?"

"I think that we should call it 'Total Teacher Take Down'" Paige said.

"Yeah I like the way that sounds, let's commence Total Teacher Take Down," Kendall said putting her hand in the middle just like we did when we were younger. We all put our hands in the middle and quickly began plotting Total Teacher Take Down to make sure every single aspect of our plan was perfect.