Drunk sal x reader ( one shot )

Your P.o.v
" (Y/N)!~ I'm so *hic* so so very tired *hic* "
Sal said, slurring his words. Me and sal had just came from a party that Larry had held in his room. The Normal gang showed up and all of us had drank the alcohol Larry had somehow get his hands on. Some of us, drank more than others..

Me and sal lived on the same floor together so i decided it was best to help him home, the boy was wasted. It was almost funny. However, i knew he needed my assistance. "Yeeee haww!" Sal yelled, taking his prosthetic off and throwing it up in the air. I scrambled to catch it as he leaned against the wall, watching me, amused. " Shhh sal! Your so loud! People are trying to sleep!" I whispers, trying to get sal to quiet down. "oh cmon (Y/N) just loosen up a bit ya know~". I chuckled quietly and rolled your eyes at his drunk tone, it was so silly watching sal like this, it's only gonna be funnier when I see his reaction in the morning.

You clicked the buttons that controls the elevator, you patiently waiting for it to get to your floor, while holding sal in place so he wouldn't end up falling and hurting himself. The elevator had arrived and you both stepped in and went up to your floor. As you both stepped out of the elevator, sal quickly spun around to face you, almost falling in the process. "(Y/N), lemme *hic* stay with you, p- *hic* please?". It was a normal thing for sal to stay over sometime. His dad would work so late that when he got home, he wouldn't notice sals abstinence. You nodded your head and slowly turned sal around, pushing him towards the door to your apartment. Your dad didn't seem to be home either, so it was easier to sneak sal in on such short notice.

Sals p.o.v

I seem to be doing a really good job of acting more drunk than I actually am. I mean, cmon. (Y/N) really thinks that having four shots of vodka is gonna get me this wasted? Heh.. she's so gullible it's adorable. I thought to myself as I stumbled across her living room. I come over to (Y/N)'s apartment on a regular basis due to the fact that it's a few rooms away from mine. She's been my best friend for three years now, except- I've sorta had a crush on the girl for quite a while. She's so nice to me, yet playful. She has the same time of humor I do, and she believes in on the paranormal stuff that goes on around here. It's just something about her that I've grown to love so much. I guess, when I think about it.. it's not just a little crush.. I'm in love with her.

Your P.o.v

I lead sal to my room where we usually go when he stays over, my room consists of lots of little lights on strings, with Polaroids clipped to them, the majority of them having me and sal in it. I have a bead that is just big enough for two people, laying on it is one sheep stuffed animal from my childhood that I hold dearly. In front of the bed is my mini Tv I got last Christmas, hooked up to it is a game cube with two controllers. I gently pushed sal to my bed, watching him plop down and sprawl out on it.
"Heh, okay sal, I'm going to go change in the bathroom okay?" I said as I gathered my sleep clothes.  "Okay (Y/N), don't take too long okay best buddy~" he said in a goofy tone, this made me giggle as I walked in the bathroom to change.

Sals P.o.v

Well, I might as well get comfortable as well, but I didn't know what I could change into other than just my boxers. (Y/N) won't mind right? I'm "drunk" aren't I? This thought made me smirk as I got undressed. Soon after I threw my clothes to the floor, (Y/N) walked out with an oversized shirt and some lightweight shorts, I blushed as I realized I was staring at her. I quickly scrambled to say something stupid enough to give off the expression that I was drunk. " I- uh uhmm.. Y-you're cuter than Gizmo~ " i said, in my drunk voice. Quickly after that I scolded myself on the inside.

Your P.o.v

My face heated up as I heard sal basically call me cute. Not only that but I noticed that he had nothing on but his boxers. I felt a faint feeling in my stomach, as I slowly walked to the bed. I sat down next to sal and crawled to my side of the bed nearest to the wall. I turned towards sal and smiled sweetly. " sal, do you need help with your mask-" I was soon cut of by his hand caressing my cheek. " it's a *hic* prosthetic *hic* sweetie " hearing this made my heart skip a beat as I tensed up, sal is honestly.. really cute this way. But he's just drunk, I'm not going to read into it. " i-I'm.. sorry, Thad what I meant" I giggled nervously as I saw him nod.

You unbuckled sals mask and laid it on the nightstand beside your bed.

Your P.o.v

"Is there anything else you need sal? "
I said softly, yawning a bit. " nooo no.. I'm just so tired, (Y/N)" he said in his cute little tired voice. I smile and got up to turn off the lights and carefully crawled back into bed, beside sal.
" good night bud " I said in a sweet tone. " mm night night cutie ". I was lucky it was dark or sal definitely would've seen how flustered I was. With that, I laid back and turned to face the wall, holding my stuffed sheep tightly in my arms. Not too long after that, I felt an arm wrap around my waist and sals breath against the back of my neck. I was a blushing mess as I froze, not wanting to make any sudden moves. But then, I slowly got comfortable and drifted off to sleep.
I'm so glad I went to that party.

( this is a bonus thing XD )

Sals text messages with Larry:

Larry: dude u weren't drunk wtf lol
Sal: ur right, I wasn't. Wanna fight about it ;)
Larry: oh my, u naughty boy. U just wanted 2 go home w/ (Y/N) huh?
Sal: ding ding ding!
Larry: LAMO!!! Good 4 u dude.

———————————————————————

And there you have it folks, my first sally face one shot ughhhhh I'm sorry if it's bad but, it was fun throwing my ideas out there. I'll most likely make another one sometime.
𝒯𝒽𝒶𝓃𝓀𝓈 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝒹𝒾𝓃𝑔 !♡╮(╯▽╰)