Todd x reader ( just sorta fluffy ;) )

A/n: so let's just pretend todd isn't a big gay for this one. and if any guys want me to make a male version for later, just ask me. as a female, I have an easier time writing from a girls perspective of course- but like- don't take it the wrong way lol. hah, I don't write many other one-shots for other characters other than sal and larry so I thought this would be a good idea, but let's get right into it.

Your PoV

I tried to squeeze past all the high schoolers. hah, or should I say 'clones'. all of them are the same and they all blend in with each other to make one big obstacle course. I sigh at this thought as I continue to walk through the crowd of people. It was lunchtime now, unfortunately, I didn't have friends, nor did I pack a lunch today and I wasn't gonna risk getting sick and staying home for two days because of the terrible lunches they serve here. "Ugh" i whispered to myself as I realized how boring life actually is. I made my way to the courtyard. as I opened the door leading to outside, I soon felt my body collide with another. "oof-"I said silently, I looked up expecting to see some angry teenager, waiting for them to curse me out. but that never happened. instead, the only thing I see is a pale hand that is extended out to help me up. I was relieved and politely thanked the person for the kindness, its uncommon around here. when they helped me up I finally got a good look at them, I noticed it was a ginger-headed boy, a few inches taller than me. he wore glasses and had on plain clothes, but it suited him well. he gave me a nice smile and adjusted his glasses. I yelped as I noticed I was just staring at the kid and not apologizing like I should have been. " I-I'm sorry- i... I wasn't looking where I was going, im-"I was soon cut off but a cute chuckle, the boy waved it off and smiled brightly " its quite alright, haha! don't worry " the boy said in a smooth, sort of charming voice. my face started to tingle a bit at the sound of it. "i-... I'm sorry I didn't catch your name" I said, suddenly. he proceeded to hold out his hand again. " my name is Todd! and what might yours be? " I hesitantly went to shake his hand and I softly told him my name. " I've never seen you around here- are you a new student?" I shook my head no. " I uh- like to remain unseen around here..." I scratched the back of my head awkwardly, shuddering at how awkward I probably looked. I opened my mouth to say something but I was cut off by the charming redhead. " so this means you're pretty lonely huh? well, you are always welcome to sit with me and my friends!" his clear skin now had a cute pink tint to his cheeks. I couldn't help but smile and I managed to stutter out a sentence " i-.. id actually really enjoy having a few friends-.." with that, he grabbed my hand, taking me by surprise, leading me to the cafeteria.

Todds Pov

oh god what am I doing, I just grabbed her hand!-... I may be a very outgoing person- but not this outgoing. I can't let go now! but- it's not the worst thing in the world... we soon arrived at the cafeteria and I automatically see all the eyes of my group on me and (Y/N). Some seemed to be shocked and some seem to be cheering me on in their mind. this made me want to laugh. I walked over to our table and paused, realizing I was still holding the hand of a beautiful girl. she showed no sign of wanting to let go so I didn't either. " hello guys! this is my uh- new friend (Y/N)!" she's going to be sitting with us from now on, alright! everyone nodded and (Y/n) took a seat beside me, at this time we let each other's hands go. I will admit, I did miss the feeling of holding her hand, I thought to myself as I rubbed my hand. the group and I were all conversating with (Y/N), getting to know the new member of the group. I could find myself just staring at her at times. Sometimes our eyes would meet and she would blush and look away... and I have to say it was quite adorable... something about her just made me want to study all of her little facial expressions. I rested my head on my hand as I found myself thinking about her more and more. I was soon shot out of these thoughts by her excusing herself to go to the bathroom. she got up and walked out of the cafeteria. even the way she walks is cute. apparently, I was blushing a lot because as soon as she was out of sight, everyone started gushing and giving the normal " you have a crush on her! " statement. all I could do was sigh. I couldn't deny I took a liking to (Y/N). I'm not the type to lie out of embarrassment... most times. " so what if I have a crush on her? She's cute, she seems really nice and tolerable, you guys can't blame me for being human ". I rolled my eyes, just thinking about how ridiculous this all is as I noticed all of the gang was looking behind me in shock, as I slowly turned my head around, I saw her. . .

( y/n ) was standing right there.... her face as red as a tomato

This made me blush as well. I like to think I'm not scared to admit my feelings to anyone but when I'm really in the moment, I see now this it isn't all that easy...