Larry x Artist!reader

You sat on your bed, looking up at the ceiling. You had Korean indie music playing on your computer beside you. You desperately needed inspiration for your next piece, but you just couldn't find it. Dozens of papers were hung up on your wall, the majority of them being commissions that you've bought from many of your favorite artists. You looked at them for a bit and quickly got up and and threw on an oversized sweater. You then grabbed your sketchbook, drawing supplies, and your iPhone and walked out of your room.  " I'm going out mom " you said in a sweet tone while walking towards the door. " alright sweetie, be careful okayy?", you smiled and walked out of your apparent.
You soon made it down to the first floor and walked out to the front yard of the Addison apartments. There was a couple of trees in the yard and under one of them sat four kids, they all noticed you as you found your own spot on the other side of the yard. You opened your sketch book and turned on the same Korean indie playlist you were listening to in your room.

Larry's P.o.v

" h-hey, who's she? " I said in a low voice so the mystery girl wouldn't hear me, I looked everyone with a confused look on my face. "Oh! I believe that's he girl that moved her about.. two weeks ago?? I believe her name is-.."
Todd took a moment to think, I was practically leaning in at this point.  " ah! It was (Y/N)! "
I quickly turned my head to (Y/N) and saw her glance over at us with a concerned expression, this made my face instantly turned red. "Dude! Shut-.. you said that so loud dude she heard us!" I said in a sort of whisper scream. Todd put his hand over his mouth "oh! I-I'm sorry" he chuckled nervously. "Ya know, instead of talking about her, why don't we just go meet her ourselves?" Sal said as ash quickly nodded
" yeah! She looks a bit lonely, we should see if she wants to hang with us!"
Normally I'd be down to meet new people with no hesitation, but this was different. This girl was like- so pretty and something about her just made me nervous to talk to her, but I couldn't turn down the group. "Uh. Okay-.. yeah let's do it" I watched as the group all sprung up. I slowly got yo and followed them over to where (Y/N) was sitting.

Your P.o.v

It was so peaceful out her. The weather wasn't too hot or too cold, it was perfect, it wasn't to windy and something about the day just made everything feel so right. I quickly snapped out of this thought when I heard grass crunching beside me. " Hello! " I jumped as I swung my head to the side and looked up, it was that group of kids..? "Heh, I'm sorry if we scared you, I'm Todd, and this is sal, ash, and Larry!" The orange haired boy spoke in a confident voice, smiling at me. "mind if we sit with you?" He asked politely. I nodded and watched them all sit in a circle around me. "I-I'm sorry- m-my name is (Y/N).. ehh I'm sorry.. I'm just very shy" I chuckled nervously as ash put her hand on my shoulder. " Awe don't sweat it! We just thought about you looked nice and came to see if you wanted to start hanging out with us?" She reassured me. New friends couldn't be so bad! I mean, I moved here two weeks ago and it's getting pretty lonely just sitting in my room all day. " s-sure! " everyone looked amused at this answer, but when I looked at larry, he seemed to be a little nervous. " Oh, you draw? " ash said as I nodded, "yeah, you can check out my sketches if you'd like? I'm not that good but.. ya know" I smiled at them as they all gathered around my sketchbook.

Larry's P.o.v

Dude, I probably look so weird right now! I just didn't know what to say to her, she was so cool and pretty and she even draws! I had to try to say something, I don't want her to be afraid of me or anything. "S-so uh.. (Y/N) what kind of music is this?"  I said, eager to hear that cute voice of hers. "Oh! Is a Korean indie playlist I made on here, I have other types of Korean music in here too but mostly just Indie. But I like all kinds of music! I can listen to most anything and like it, it doesn't just have to be in one category " she gave me a cute smile. This made me light up, art and music were two things I was really passionate about! I looked down at the grass, smiling.

Time skip ( two hours )

Larry's P.o.v

We had all ended up in my room and we all started talking comfortably, like we had known (Y/N) for years. I kept my focus mainly on
(Y/N) and took any chance I could get to talk to her. I showed her my art and she seemed so excited to talk to another artist. We all listen to my music and me and sal did our usual head banging. I noticed (Y/N) and ash dancing together and laughing. She was so beautiful, her laughter was something I'd like to hear often. My feelings for (Y/N) just got stronger and stronger by the minute, it was crazy cause I had just met her today! I'm so glad that we decided to talk to her.

Your P.o.v

This was great! I had met all these friends in one day! I was looking forward to hanging with them a lot more. Especially Larry.. he was into most everything I was, talking to him felt so normal- he was so chill. He's also kinda cute- Hah.. I'm so cheesy. But I can't deny my feelings. Unfortunately it was getting late, Todd and ash were already getting ready to leave and I knew my mom would be wondering where I was soon. " it's been really fun guys, thanks for letting me hang out with you guys " I said, smiling at them. " no problem (Y/N)! We're happy to have you in the group!" Ash smiled back and so did Todd. "Hey (Y/N), what  room do you live in?" Sal said to me, tilting his head a bit. "Oh, I live in 401". Sal lit up, "that's right beside me! We can walk together if you'd like-" Sal was soon cut off by Larry "only if I can come along " there was sort of an awkward silence due to how deep Larry's voice got; he then chuckled and Sal nodded "sure larry, you can come dude, do you wanna stay the night at my place or something? ". "Uh yeah dude!" Larry smiled and I could tell sal was too. "Great! Well then let's head up there "
I followed after the two boys.

You all got up to your room and had a short conversation before calling it a night. You gave sal a small side hug and went to larry- you went in for a full on hug that lasted for at least thirty seconds. At first he was tense but he eventually got comfortable. You slowly pulled away and opened the door to your apartment, waving one last time and the boys, then walking in and shutting the door quietly.

Larry's p.o.v

Me and sal quickly walked into his apartment and into his room. "Dude..." I said looking at sal with a worried expression. "You like her don't you, Larry " I covered my face and plopped down on sals bed sighing. " don't worry dude, judging by how she acted around you, I'd say she might be starting to like you back " Sal said, sitting beside me, taking off his mask and laying it beside him. I really hope he's right; it was then that I heard (Y/N) turn on some music in her room. "Dude these walls are so thin.. we need to talk quieter.." i chuckled.

————————————————————————
I know this was bad don't rub it in
♪( 'θ)

𝒯𝒽𝒶𝓃𝓀𝓈 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝒹𝒾𝓃𝑔!:;('');: