OI!!!

hey guys! it's me, the author of this really unprofessional fanfiction(*'∀`*)  ( or you can just refer to me as celestine )
well, you see, i've been gone for a long time doing all this lame stuff, being unproductive, getting high like every five seconds, pretty much being a bum with my boyfriend and my small group of friends. so i've decided to check back on this account and honestly...

wow! ♪( '▽`)
this may sound a bit sad but i've never really seen something i've done be liked by so many people! like honestly it's fun reading all of your comments and seeing you all enjoy something that i never really out much thought to. it was really fun writing it but with all the typos and terrible grammar i never really thought it would be much. i wouldn't mind starting it up again.
  sighhhhh i know, terrible timing and stuff... school is about to start again and i should have been practicing. but hey, what are you gonna do.
ahh i just wanna see how much i can grow on this platform. maybe if i can even interact with fans of my work in the future. ᕦ(òvóˇ)ᕤ

it's just something about having your work being adored by so many people that really motivates me to do more. so i thank you all for being so cute with your votes and comments and so on (*'∇`*)

now.. lets get down to business shall we?
if i'm not completely dead to you all, would anyone be so kind as to give me some requests or inspiration? i could really use it! i want to know what you guys want to read? give me a topic in the comments and i'll get right down to work!

thank you all!☆〜(ゝ。∂)