( sal x Blind!reader ) (( part two))

( a/n: hey i said there were gonna be no more requests, but i lied. i mean what's the point of shutting them down yknow? i'll be free to take requests anytime until further notice! enjoy this please :,))

⚠️ warning: its a long one! ( 2745 words!)

———————————

(sals Pov)

the school day had finally come to an end and i made my way out of the school to walk home. we were officially on spring break, meaning we had a week off of school. unfortunately, (y-n) was dismissed early today for both a doctors appointment and a dentist appointment. i was so used to her arms wrapped around mine, i missed it, i missed her. i rubbed my arm gently, not being able to shake off the anxiety of not being with her for the majority of the day. i sighed to myself as i continued to walk back to the apartments. i decided i'd give her a call since i couldn't really text her. i pulled out my phone and pulled up her contact and hit the phone icon. i bit my lip under my prosthetic, waiting for her to pick up.

"hello..?" my face instantly lit up when i heard her angelic voice.

"ah! sweetheart, it's me, sal! " i rubbed the back of my neck with my free hand. " are you home yet? schools over so i'll be home soon." i sighed happily. " happy spring break " i giggled, my mood was slowly recovering .

"haha! happy spring break, love! i'm sorry i left you hanging today.. i hope you aren't upset with me" my heart skipped a beat when she said this.

" of course not! how could i ever be upset with you, princess. i'll see you soon okay? i love you " i smiled, making a kissing noise through the phone. i had a true soft spot for her, i'd never be this corny with anyone else.

" i love you too sal, i'll see you soon. bye~" she then hung up the phone. i returned my phone back to my pocket and sped up a little, i wanted to see (y-n) as soon as possible.

i soon made it back to the apartments and to my surprise, (y-n) had just returned with her dad. i skipped over to her and wrapped my arms around her, feeling whole again. her dad smiled at me and waved, walking towards the elevator. i took (y-n's) hand, following her dad to the elevator. once we got to our floor, we walked into their apartment and i waited for (y-n) to set her stuff down and do whatever she needed to do before we could go out.

(y-n's Pov )

i made my way to my room and set my book bag down, grabbing a smaller, more transportable bag. i walked out and grabbed what felt like a bottled water from the fridge. "sal, would you like something to drink as well?" i said as i looked up from the fridge, not knowing where to look. " i'm fine, thanks " i heard sal say politely from the other side of the room. i nodded and closed the fridge. i walked over to where i heard sal and grabbed his arm. "ready?" i questioned. he nodded and we proceeded to walk to the elevator, i guess we were going to see the gang? i soon found that i had guessed right once we got down to the floor we were heading to. i could hear larry and ash yelling about something before we could even step foot in Larry's place. i chucked to myself causing sal to wrap his arm around my waist, pulling me closer to him. we let ourselves in, greeting everyone. i smiled and waved politely. my extremely blurry vision managed to make out the figures of the group. i could make out larry, ash, todd and... huh? i squinted my eyes, trying to make out the other two figures.. ah! maple and chug! i ran over to them, stumbling a little from a loose lace on my shoe. i crashed into them, hugging them. "hey guys!" i said, sounding like a little girl. i honestly didn't get to be around them as much as the others, but when i did, they were so fun to be around. maple, in a weird way, was like a motherly figure to me, and chug was like the brother i had never had, we would always mess with each other and even occasionally rough houses a little when chug told me sal wasn't paying attention. it was a nice mixture of receiving care, and not having to feel like a complete nuisance, i like how i wasn't babied 24/7. don't get me wrong, ive gotten used to being treated with extra care and i've leaned to enjoy it, but it's nice every once and awhile to not feel so... different.