(Sal x Blind!reader) ((fluff))

a sal x reader fluff was requested uwu so i decided to spice it up a bit :))

surprise!!!~

you're blind.

———————————————————

(y-n's Pov)

i heard the school bell ring, class was over. it was friday and i was excited for the weekend i was going to be spending with my boyfriend, sal. i smiled to myself, i always love the sleepovers we have. i'm lucky enough to have such a trusting father that will let me spend nights with my significant other, especially with my condition. i slowly got up from my seat, feeling my way to the door of the classroom and stood outside of the class. it was my routine for any class, sal was always there to guide me. i was twiddling my fingers when i felt his soft hands grasp mine, locking his fingers in mine. i smiled at him. " hey, sweetie. " he said in his usual sweet tone. i squeezed his hand a little. " you excited for another one of our famous sleep overs?" he questioned. i nodded " as ready as i'll ever be! " i felt him let go of my hand and ruffle my hair, i giggled at this. i soon felt fresh air hit my skin, we made it outside of the school. it was spring time and i could smell flowers in the air, i wish i could see them again.
me and sal usually walked back to the apartments after school, i especially love these walks during this season. i hummed to myself while holding onto sals arm, genuinely enjoying the feeling of my surroundings. i was soon snapped out of my thoughts when i felt something tiny hit my back, i heard the laughter of some kids in the background, this made me frown, but i said nothing, not wanting any unnecessary problems. "hey, fuck off!" i heard sal yell beside me as his arm slipped out of hands. i heard sal pick something up off the ground which i could only assume was a rock. i stopped and waited for him to finish his business. i heard the group of kids say a bunch of rude things while sal wrapped his arm around my waist, we continued to walk but only a little faster this time. " i'm sorry (y-n) this place is filled with assholes" sal said, pulling me closer to him.
i couldn't help but feel a little guilty, ive always had this feeling deep down that i was a burden. sal, and all my friends were always defending me against someone. my mood slowly plummeted as my thoughts got deeper and deeper. i guess my negative emotions were showing because we suddenly came to a stop and i felt a gentle peck on my cheek. " i'm sorry about being a burden, sal.." i said quietly. " hunny, you aren't a burden.." sal said sweetly. i couldn't stay upset, sal was such an amazing boyfriend, what was there to be sad about? i'm lucky to have such a sweet and understanding boyfriend.

( Sals Pov )

we eventually made it back to the apartment and up to our floor. luckily,
(y-n) lived on the same floor as me, so we could travel between rooms with ease. i walked (y-n) to her room and waited for her to pull out her key. she handed me the key and i unlocked it for her. we walked in to her living room and i could see her dad sitting at his office in the corner. "what's up, mr.(y-l-n)" i waved to him, smiling under my prosthetic. " hey sal! good to see you." i looked over at
(y-n) " hey kiddo, how was school? " i saw (y-n) smile and give him a thumbs up, i knew she never really liked school all that much and i don't blame her. she was always lying to her dad. " i'm just gonna grab some clothes and stuff for the sleepover, okay dad?" (y-n) said softly, continuing to walk to her room, i followed closely behind, she knew her way around her apartment so i didn't need to guide her as much. "gotcha." her dad said in the background. i stood, looking around her room as she went to grab some clothes. her room was always surprising neat. once she finished gathering her things, i followed her out of her room. we said goodbye to her father and left for my apartment. i grabbed her hand and walked to my apartment. my father wasn't home because he was off for another business trip. we made our way to my room to set her bag down. " i'll get us some snacks so we can get settled down for s little bit " i smiled and she nodded. i walked out of my room, leaving the door cracked. i went to the kitchen to grab some chips and soda. once i made it back to my room, (y-n) was in the middle of putting her shirt on. i blushed a little, averting my eyes out of respect for her. i set down the bag of chips and our drinks on the table beside my bed. i walked over to my cd player and out on some nice music for us to enjoy.  i looked over at (y-n) who seemed to be deep in thought again, she always looked like that. i wanted to get her mind off of it so i handed her drink to her and patted her head.