Hae's note for you

First, thank you so much. For reading this fanfic. For crying with MinHye, for fighting with MinHyun, for loving Suho. It wouldn't turn out this great without you. At first, I thought this won't work well. Because it's not that often to see a Suho fanfic and this time he has a son. And this son is dying. Sooooooo, thank you. I told myself that 10,000 reads would be enough but as usual you impressed me and gave me 130,000+. I got my first 100 votes in a single chapter in this fanfic that I didn't get with Tao when it was still on going. I guess, you love Suho more than you love my hubby.

Second, as a prize. I'll be posting the prologues of 7 members referring to Kai, Sehun, Luhan, Xiumin, Chen, D.O, and Wu Yi Fan!! Check them on my profile ;))

Again, thank you.

THANK YOU FOR THE FANDOM HUGS, FOR BEING THERE WHEN KRIS LEFT, FOR THE CONCERNS. (just search for your name, if it's not there, sorry. that's all I gathered and I'm really busy to search for more :(( For the ones who messaged me THANK YOU.)

@GalaxyBiasTao
@YamSanchez
@daisy_25
@MRSHUHANEXOLOVER
@CookiesNCream28
@Kyunge12
@AsawaNiJongDae
@hopelessfan
@amcoolwithyou
@teabubble13
@AmyWard5
@CharmingNadine
@GOT7lover26
@kenjeewed
@TrishaCabiling
@TaoLover092
@CindyTan0820
@MARKeeed
@xXJaryXx
@helen1551
@EmilyLiu7
@starcraftnemo
@baekbaek4894
@kookieter
@exogongju014
@bubbleperf
@InTheGalaxy_
@JungJiJae
@MarisseHannah
@krisuchen0623
@Kim_EunRim
@royaltiesandunicorns
@Allii101
@Chenester
@IlovePotter
@MAYOI_03
@Charmmmmm
@Amina_MEOW
@Jinxie-FanFan
@AayeshaGurung
@anely13
@veiledands
@Byunenaeee
@TaoXiu28
@JaNa_Medina
@CrazyFangull
@Rania96
@jonginnie123yg
@Lover_XOXO123
@AlexXiris
@flxwers
@Kpopstories16
@OOHkristine
@runningirl88_01
@CrayonsforMaknae
@MissNaruHaru
@kimm_hanii
@IsmeSiparah
@selenahahaha
@GentleDaY
@heyitscookiemonster

I don't know when I can post the epilogue but trust me, it's worth waiting ;)

To everyone who waited for my updates, thank you.

MinHyun will miss you, MinHye too.

This fanfic is hell of a great journey for me. I learned a lot of things, medical terms and medical machines. I hope I taught something to you, I mean you learned something from me.

I actually don't know how to thank and how to repay everyone who've read this. Haaaaaaaaaaaay.

Kamsahamnida chingus! /Bows formally/ Jeongmal kamsahamnida.

XOXO,

@thanks4dbrokenheart