12 . Just Friends

"You still want me to come scoop you for tonight bestie?" he asked me, clearing my throat i opened my closet up to find some clothes to wear tonight.

"Yeah" i told him "im hopping in the shower later"

"Ite me to ill be there in 30 minutes we can get something to eat before the game ite?"

"Great cause im starving" i smiled

"Ite Avah, see you in 30 mintues" he hung up and i threw my phone on the bed. Cross wasnt my daddy even though i knew if he found out i went to this game he'd kill me. i wanted to chill, Nikko was nice to me and a good guy. i wasnt looking foward to starting any kind of relationship, Just friends or no friend. I didnt need the stress of having a boyfriend while Cross was still fucking me.

Nikko took me to this Café downtown baltimore than we headed out to the game.

It was fun and NIkko and i joked and laughed at eachother. i had never had so much fun in my life, No Flex Zone came on and Nikko and i started dancing when a couple boys came over and dapped him up "Mm mmm mmm Lookie here, Miss Avah Skye" i frowned seeing Rico's face "Didnt know you knew this shawty bro"

a flashback came into mind when Rico and his friends tried to fuck me and the lady in red stopped him. "Thought i wont ever gonna see her sexy ass again" he licked his lips "you fucking her bruh"

Nikko studied me, " Nah me and her just friends yo, look ima speak with yall niggas lata. i asked her to come so ima hang with her" Rico dapped him up again and whispered some shit in Niikko's ear.

"Yeah bro i got you" i waited for Rico and his boys to leave before i said something.

"How you know Rico?"

NIkko shrugged "We use to be boys you?" i frowned

"rather not-" his smile made me pause and blush.

The game was done and my school won 40 - 7 . Nikko and i dipped before everyone rushed out and he sped off in his car as he blasted music. he kind of looked like some shit was bothering him.

"You Ok" i asked him, he looked at me and smiled

"Damn right im good, MY bad shawty i was just thinking bout some shit. Want me go head take you home?"

i nodded "Yeah i gotta stay back for school tomorrow to make up this test"

"i can pick you up" i shook my head, he's a good friend but im sure he had his side janks "dont even give that look, ill pick you up ite?"

i shrugged as he parked in front of my house "look next week im having a party, ya know?" he chuckled "i want you to come, i know you dont fuck with a lotta people and you still got yo side thoughts bout me but i really like you and i want you too come. if shit get to outta hand for you we can leave and do sum else"

"you'd leave yo own party to chill with me"

he nodded "You a good friend Avah, i like you like i said" he smiled showing his dimples.

"I'll think about it ite?" he smirked and nodded.

"As long as you consider it" he said before i opened the car door and shut it gently.

Walking in the house i just knew i was going to get the worse beating of my life. but wont nobody in the house except for me, so i took me a shower and laid my ass down. I closed my eyes and slept with the biggest smile on my face.