23 .

Making my way down the hallway at school, you would have thought i had a booger on my stomach or something. Girls chuckled and giggle pointing at my somach cuffing their  hands around they friends ear and whispering so dumb bullshit in they ear. i ignored it, in my head me and my baby was laughing at them.

No matter how much shit they talked i noticed one thing, Everysingle one of them bitches was now trying to be my friend talking bout 'oh im the godmama' i told them straight up if anyone of you come visit me on some bullshit ass shit i was going to beat they ass up in that hospital.

i rolled my eyes grabbing my phone and pluging my earphone in my ear. They could kiss my ass for all i cared. I walked out the school self-singing. as i grabbed the keys to my car. i had another doctor appointment at 330 and work at 5 so i wanted to make this fast.

It was a good day today, beautiful outside. Maria had been visiting Cross everyday for the past couple months and since Cross court date was right around the corner, she had been making sure he was good. i swear that women worked harder than what she needed to work.

  i wanted Cross to get locked up forever even though he still didnt tell me what it was for, i wanted his ass behind steel cold ass bars with the hardest bed and the gayest thug that had life and nothing to lose with getting a lil booty. i wanted Cross to burn in the cell.

i blinked out my thought and signed rubbing my belly. i wasnt huge or scary big but i was bigger; a full 7 months and 3 days. i rubbed my tummy, even though i had just ate, my stomach growled and tightened. "Guess its bout that time to eat than lil mama then we can get a looksy at ya" it wasnt the day i found out the sex of my baby but that was coming soon too and i was purely excited about it. i want a boy but i wanted a girl too. honestly i didnt care what my lil nugget was as long as it was living and alive with good health.