26 .

I woke up in the hospitle and took a deep breath, for some reason i felt as if i was drowning. my lungs tickled as i gulped up as much air as i could and felt my heart pound against my chest making it burn. Wipping my watery eyes, as i looked around the room i stared at a blurred figure laying down with a blanket wrapped around him. As my vision cleared i reconized the figure as Cross's body. i tried to stand,

O hell nah , i had to get up outta this bitch. i not staying in no hospital again !

i pushed myself up only to feel a shock of pain go threw my body in my abdomon stomach area and in my hand in should. Taking a couple blinks i noticed my wrapped up hand and my wrapped up shoulder. "Ah shit did that bitch stab me?!" i growled freaking out as my mind focused to my no long round stomach. "Where the fuck is my baby?"

Cross jumpped up grabbing for his gun and sat it back down as he realized i was just freaking out. he stretched and stood up with a deep sign walking to me "Yeah" he said "And you threw my vase i got from japan at her head" he chuckled grabbing my unwrapped hand. i pulled away,

who he think he was? we wasnt cool? i wanted to know where the fuck my baby was and why is Maria the first thing we talking about.

"You water broke during the altercasion and they had to do an emergancy C-Section". Cross voice was low and the frown his face let me know something was up.

"Where the fuck is my baby!" i said firmly

"She's fine but she not big enough to be without support. she 3 months early so they have to keep an eye on her and once she reaches a certain weight then we can take her home"

"How long do i have to wait excatly"

"A month or two Avah" he said

My heart dropped, i had to wait to hold my baby, it was easy cause my baby was connected to me but now she out in this big world and i couldnt hold her. i had to see her, i had to see my child.

Later on a Nurse came. in and i didnt give her a chance to start "Miss i need to see my daughter now, i need you to let me see her right now" i know i was coming off strong.but i couldnt help it. My child was away from me, and i needed her right by my side, i needed to see her face. i couldnt sit here easily withouy seeing my daughter.

"Well first off my name is Nurse Trudy and second of course but because she so small we cant let you hold her, she under special and high surpervised security right now, she has to be looked after 24 hours"

"Is she healthy, will there be any problems in the long run id have to worry about"

"No honey, might be some minor speech problems slow of learning.but from the stat sheet everything is normal with you daughter" she smiles "She's completely healthy and strong, but for right now we need to get you up and walking, we had to preform emergancy surgery on you to get you daughter out but we did it and she is OK just like you" she chuckles as tears roll down my cheeks "

She was so tiny and tranlusent as my eyes followed the many visible veins shown underneath her thin skin. Her eyes were shut tight as if she couldnt open them but everynow and then she'd ball her tiny fist up and figite. For right now she had no features but i could tell she had alot of mines. i sat there in my wheelchair and talked to her, when the corner of her lips tigged my entire heart melted.

and tears filled my eyes as i sniffed and let them rool down. This was my lil fighter, she was going to live i knew she was, and she was going to be healthy and smart. She was now my entire life. She was my

Passion Skyes .

_________________

Ok so what do you think of the book so far

Getting into a live or die fight with her mother Maria

Led her to give birth early to a beautiful baby girl she named Passion

Any other suggestions for names im open to change Passion if you fill that you have a prettier name .

Do you think things are going to change in the house