32

Keyonie's arms wrapped around me in a tight hug, it only made the tear run faster. The atmosphere in the chruch was filled with tears and whinesvof other people with problems.

I didnt come here expecting what i never to believe in to something that i was now having clear understanding. I needed all my questions answers and tonight it all seemed so clear.

keyonie patted my shoulders, as the pastor prayed on "I pray for the ones who are have a black hole in their heart, the ones who had bern hurt so bad they cant even see the beauty in theirselve, Hurt do bad that their anger get the best of them, Hurt so bad that the block out the world. Yes lord, for the people who are stuggling to see because this world os going to throw things at you and they aint always gonna be good things. You gotta keep running, no matter what, gtta keep running you going to get there, you going to make. Just keep on running"

I pulled away from Keyonie and thanked her as the pastor began to end the session. "Thank you Key, forreal"

Grabbing my things i went to pick up Passion in one of the church room. She stood at the door hold a sheet of paper with a big smile as she giggled and danced with no music. "heeey" i said as she ran to me jumping in my arms and hair bouced in its ponytail

"look look" she said holding her picture up, the sheet a paper folded over showing me the blank side so i grabbed the egde and straightened out "My teacher let us draw a picture of who i love"

i smiled at the picture with two stick figures one tall with long dark scribbled hair and the smaller one with curly black scribbled hair. They were holding hands. I smiled "Its beautiful honey"

Holding onto a sleeping Passion, i made my way up the four porch stairs and into the house making sure i grabbed the mail. Cross laid on top of Maria humping her,i shook my head and hurried up the stairs so Passion wouldnt happen to wake up randomly and see that.

Laying her down on the bed i took off her clothes and slipped on her pajamas. It was a long day for both of us. but it was a good day.

I onul had 3 more moths and i had been expecting some kind of acceptance letter so when i saw my name to the college i applied for in g

Georgia .

Grabbing the letter i set down and opened it and once i read it quietly aloud to myself i brok out in tears.

I got accepted. Georgia State University.

& Majoring in Arts which was beautiful to my ears.

I had so much too do!