33. Graduation day !

My baby girl sat at the edge of her seat, wearing a pink shirt with my name on it saying "I love my mommy Avah"

Keyonie sat next too her, i was thankful for Keyonie. Even though she was only an associate, she pushed me to keep going to church.

I became closer with my daughter and God.

All because of her & i apprciated it alot. When my name was called i walked on stage with a big smile on my face, shaking the ladies hand and grabbing my diploma. My class was suppose to be 500 kids but only 320 made it. Most of those kids were the ones who joked on me, fought with me, hated me, and broke me.

But look at me know.

I could hear my baby girl screaming my name out and keyonie's too. Cross and Maria didnt even know shit about my graduation nor did they know that in three months me and Avah was skipping outta town for a brighter/ newer life.

Cross tried to get closer with Passion, taking her out to eat and spoiling her rotten but i would never let him get as close as he wanted. I didnt want Passion getting attached to him.

Passion and i would be staying on the Campus and luckily the college had a daycare center Passion could go too plus she'd be starting elementary school so i'd have to get her enrolled. Keyonie was able to put a word in for me at Pacsun in Georgia close to the college and they were holding me a spot so i was good. Everything was paid for already and i had extra cash left over and even more in my savings account.

Cross laid on top of me like i was his which i stopped bothering to stop him. It was no need to fight it anymore. I was tiered of losing and fight constantly. I just laid their quiet even if it felt like a thick ass truck inside me i bit deep on my bottom lips and prayed to myself the entire time. Then he stood and lingered in my room.

Slidding on my robe i left him in there to check on my daughter "Hey enough TV OK?" i told her grabbing her from the couch "lets get you in the bed honey" she rested her head on my shoulder as i walked back up to my bed room.

licking my dry lips Cross back faced me as i tucked Passion in my bed and stood up straight turning to see my accpetance college letter clentched in his hand "Going somewhere?" i paused not able to take my eyes off the paper "Avah, where you going?"

I was leaving" i told him since it was no need to hidr it anymore "For college"

"Georgia State University huh?" he said slowly "You wont going to talk to me about this..."

"You arent my dad" i told him simply

I could see the anger in his eyes, his fist balled and eyes blood shot red. I bit my lip starting to regret what i said, "You was taking my daughter huh?!? You think im just going to let you leave Avah" he walked fast towards me and gripped my shoulder, i whinced at the pain.

"Mommy" Passion voice cracked as i gripped Cross's muscled arms and cried in pain

"Cross please dont do this please" i begged him tears falling from my eyes as his grip tighten

"MOMMY" Passion voice rung again

"3months till you gtta be on campus huh?" i didnt answer, his demenor was so scary my heart beated fast against my tightening chest. My words got stuck at the death stare he was giving me but talking calm and slow. When i found my self on the floor spitting up blood i blinked hard at the hit unable to stand. Looking up Cross was gone and the bedroom door slammed shut. passion cries percied the room as she stummbled to me and pressed her head against my chest drapping her arms around my body. Wiping the blood i lifted Passion up and laid us both on the bed, placing the cover on top of us and tucked us in. She rested her head on my chest and weeped.

Seeing her like this broke me down because i knew the feeling. I was there when my momma first got hit and i didnt want my baby seeing me like this, "baby" i started "No matter what happens in you life. You stay strong for mommy dont ever let a men abuse you OK? you're beautiful and should be treated like a princess" i smiled at her wipping her tears away "Mommy loves you so much honey and im so so so proud of you"

"Mommy" shes says with a fading voice "your beautiful too"i look down at her letting.my finger comb threw her hair. Her eyes were shut but her lips still spoke.

"Thank you baby"

"and you should be treated like queen like cinderralla movies" she cuddled up some more against me, and i kept quiet drowning in my own silent tears as i held my baby.

________________________

Alright viewers, ima be ending this book soon and i want yall too keep reading

Im making a sequal on this book so stay tuned . This book will break you to make you.

I feel for this character, Tell me yall thought let me know how yall feel about her .

I appreciate yall reading.

Dont forget to Vote & comment .