breeding day

A few months have past, rain found out the smaller is called Rufus. Rufus slightly warmed up to him only to back off a few days later when he heard a breeding day would come up. Rufus and rain where not allowed to breed for rain was the mascot of this rescue center and Rufus was way to small to breed females. When paired with another male Rufus ended up killing the male, eating the male's organs and layed in the body till the body became cold then the humans noticed that rufus had murdered the other. When rain found about this rain demised a plan. So he waited till night and headed to Rufus's cage. Rufus was asleep in his cage when rain opened it due to the lock not being set in place correctly.

Rain circled the smaller before nudging him to wake up. "Hello Rufus". Rufus was quick to lift his head only to have his small paws pinned by the taller's paws. He looks up at rain and growls a little before feeling rain lap at his teeth. He whimpered before opening his mouth slightly for rain, pressing his tongue against rain's mixing their salvia. They broke their kiss as Rufus panted and lifted for rain. He looked down and smirked a little. "already lifting? Good boy~" rain moved aside the clothing put on himself and Rufus, skeleton wolf's constantly have an ecto-body out so they gave them clothing. Rain ripped off the loose shorts off of Rufus and stared at the ruby ecto-body watching it turn from a dominant body to a shivering submissive body. Rain let go of Rufus's paws and gave the plump entrance a few laps before getting back up and over Rufus.

Rufus looked up at him, dripping slick from his sub lips and feeling to pointed tip of rain's dick at them, now realizing he will be breed and then rain would become his mate. He squeaked a bit and his ears go down. He was a little scared and rain Could see it. He licked Rufus's ear a bit to calm him before pushing himself into the smaller.  The small runt shivered as he gave off a small moan which was like a drug to the taller. The taller made sure to start a pack with his mate to stay in his head. Rain wanted the fiesty mutt to know who owns him.

Rain starts thrusting listening to down sounds of their ecto-gel meeting. Rufus in return let out delicious moans and squeaks as he clawed at the ground in ersnt. Rain started to pound Rufus into the ground, moving his hands on Rufus's hips so he can still use his hind as a cocksleeve. Rufus let out louder moans and clawed at the air with one paw as drool drips down his chin. Rain moved his head down to Rufus letting him lean his skull back against his shoulder. "Your my mate now, you can't fuck anyone else and you will one day become a wonderful alpha" he nipped Rufus's ear earning a small cry.

"Who is your alpha" rain thrusted harder into the smaller earning loud moans as he hits a bundle of nerves. "Y-you are!" Rufus pants out as he moans out rain's name. Rain growled and pushed the bulge in before turning around and letting his cum spill into the smaller. Rufus flopped down panting as he feels the hot sticky fluid pour into his body. His tongue hangs out a bit as he waits for the bulge to release the rest of the release into him, unable to pull out until its all out. Rain moves once he has finished and sighed a little before looking at Rufus and laying down beside him, curling around him after putting rain's pants on him. Rufus had some of rain's release leaking from him as he bundled up against his new mate. Rain looked out of the cage at anyone who dared to come and take away his new life mate.