new home,new pack, new family

Rain and Rufus scouted the next day for a cave to reside in. Rufus was back ridden and couldn't walk probably so they looked around, day and night, week after week it took them forever to find a home but the found a cave hidden behind a bunch of trees with a small pond in front and plenty of grass. Rufus was eating more and more, acting very hungry. Rufus started worrying rain. As soon as they found the cave Rufus was forced to stay in and not move, getting chubbier and chubbier. Rain sighed as he hunted down a deer and killed it gruesomely. He dragged it back by the horn. He dragged it to Rufus and started eating upon it as Rufus got up and sat back down, biting onto it. He moves a bit and goes to where rain is eating off of and eats from there, rain glared at him before shrugging and eating with him. He licked the blood off of Rufus's face a bit later. The deer was half eaten and would be eaten more later. Rufus grumbled and swatted at him before rain got up and left the cave, though it was a nice place to stay it wasn't the best and it would shield them from much weather. Rain walked through the forest looking for a safe place, though Rufus may not know, rain found out that Rufus was carrying his pups and he wasn't about to let them be born in a crappy shit stake cave. Rain sniffs the air before taking off towards a pack of large wolves.

Once rain found them he looked umong the large battle scar rittled beasts. Rain hopped off the small ledge he was on and strode through the pack, each wolf looking at him like he was fresh meat. "Where is your leader" rain asks the beta female of the pack right before a large wolf comes out of the sheltered area. The large wolf was still small compared to him. With one swift move of his paw the wolf was down on the ground, a large claw mark across their face. "I rule this pack now" he huffs and looks around before heading to another pack huffing a bit quietly. He heads up to the next pack after taking over that pack, having a large pack following after him, allowing him to attack whoever stood in his way. He took over a few other packs of the largest wolves before heading back to Rufus and gently licking his sleeping mate's ear before looking over his new pack.

Over the next month they made a nice settlement and program. The sneakest would escape to grab human things from the city near the forest. The strongest would take over new territory as fast and murderous ones would hunt food. Rufus watched as rain left for hunting one day and falling asleep for a few hours. That lovely nap got disturbed when he felt an immense amount of pain and opened his eye sockets, laying in slightly sticky liquid, feeling his insides spasm before realizing his labor was starting. He panicked and sat up before laying back down and huffing as he feels the first puppy move and panicks a bit, this is his first time doing anything like this and it hurt a lot. He repositions himself and bites his paw as he let's his body relax and push as best he can and sure enough it came out. After about what seemed to be a minute it starts yipping and flailing its not yet matured body around as Rufus looks at it and licks off the fluid causing it to squeak as the other puppy moves to leave, it gets lodged a bit and Rufus panicks and yips after a minute of realizing. He sniffs his end and tries to get it out. Laying down after around five minutes of unsuccess he gives up and cleans the other puppy. His ears go up after he hears a small yip and sees a way smaller puppy from behind and bites the neck of it and pulls it to the other puppy and licks both clean before falling asleep again as he continued to leak.

Rain pads home with a catch and runs up and over the hills to get back to the trunk that he and Rufus kept together. He smiles when he sees a sorta sleepy rufus who sits up and licks his face tiredly. "How are you rufus?" Rain smiles happily before seeing Rufus shift a bit to show off the new members of the pack and wags his tail fast. "Your birth!" He licks the puppies in which both grumble as he lays down next to Rufus who had a teared stained face and gained licks. The two nuzzle each other's nose hole.

"Let's name them scorpio..and scout"