escape to the woods

Its been a few weeks sense their breeding and rain was constantly next to Rufus's cage. The others thought it was because something is wrong with Rufus till they saw Rufus leaning against the fence against rain. They decided to let rain stay with Rufus which ended in a lot of snuggles and licks to the face. At night they french kissed. Rain would be protective and bite other wolves in the yard then rub his scent onto rufus. Rain even buried his face into Rufus's sub heat and ate from that then eat his own food one night. Rufus followed around rain and wagged his tail, rubbing against rain all the time. Rain had given Rufus rules. Rufus wasn't allowed to change from sub, which Rufus was fine with but sometimes he would be ballsy just to get a rush. Rufus wasn't allowed near large wolves...in case they try to mate him. Rufus was to be loyal, eat what he got, drink what he got and not get hurt. All that really changed when a new wolf came into the scene and flirted with Rufus, rain didn't like it and forced Rufus to stay in his cage unless he was beside rain. The outsider gathered a bunch of wolves and forced them to turn against rain and Rufus. The two fled the shelter, a wolf got ahold of Rufus's shorts causing Rufus to yelp as rain snapped on the once loyal wolf and tore into his neck. Rufus got away but without his shorts and squeaked at the coldness. Rain picked up Rufus by the scarf around his neck and ram off into the woods. As they ran they found a train station. Rain put Rufus in a side cart while getting in after and closing the wooden slide door. Rufus bundled up on some blankets, covered in mud and blood he licked himself clean while rain watched his mate before discarding his own pants and cleaning himself as well. The two bundled up together as the train blew its horn and started up. It started leaving the station.

Rain looked around as Rufus fell asleep against him. Rufus growled a little as rain licked his head, cleaning what Rufus couldn't reach. Rain fell asleep as well as the train drove throughout the night and stopped at the next station. Rain picked up Rufus and helped him out as the two started walking to their new home. They quickly leave the human infested area to a forest and glanced around looking for a place to stay. This will be a tough journey