sneak breed

While walking to find the new home rain realized he could see Rufus's everything. He praised the gods for giving him those wonderful view. He and Rufus agreed to form a pack together. Rain goes up behind him and mounts the small angry shit. Rufus looks up and snarls at him. Rufus was grumpy and rightfully so. Rain bit onto his ear and decided to relieve both of their stress. He starts mating with his mate earning the moans again. He licks Rufus's ears and bites onto his neck as Rufus slowly slides down onto the grass.  Rain moves down and lays on top of him as he fucks rufus roughly. He listens to the sounds of his cock sliding in and out of the slick and wet entrance. This would take him wonder how good his other holes would feel but that would be for another time.

Rufus pants and moans trying to find his bearings as his eyes become fuzzy and his head spins with lust. He grabs onto the grass and rips a bit up as rain starts pounding his abused behind. Rain shifted his hips to reach a certain bundle of magic nerves gaining loud moans. The moon shown through the leaves upon them as it turned from day to night, shining upon their gel like body's. Rufus let out a loud noise as he clamps down on rain's intruding rod. Rain could feel the warm red sticky cum spill from the pussy as he abused it more by going harder and pushing his mate through it. Rain whispers dirty things in Rufus's ear. whispering horny, dirty slutty words into Rufus's ear making him squirm. Rufus whines as rain goes rougher getting closer to his own release. Rufus hears sharp slaps from their hips meeting quickly, his ecto-body bruising. Rain bites onto his body leaving marks before pushing in the bulge at the end of his dick and turning around, knotting him and letting his seed spill into the sensitive magic. Rufus gasps and pants hard as it spills into a sack of magic.

He whimpers as it fills up slowly, feeling it slosh around a little as it fills up the sack and still adds more. He felt tears fall as his magic tightened a bit feeling overly sensitive and vulnerable in this state though he was safe with his larger mate. He feels it fill up his tunnel and press uncomfortablely against his bundle of nerves causing him to slightly moan a bit. Rufus pants hard as rain pulls out and rain's release drips out as he plops down. Rain drags him under a tree and bundles up next to him, wagging his tail proudly. "My mate...my lovely mate!~"