Chapter one

Y/N POV

I'm living for 2 years now with the Browns. And i'm very happy that i'm here. They are my family now but they always were ever since i met them.

"Y/N come play with us!" Tora screamed. I smiled and run to her and Lily. We played for a good hour and a half. "Tora! Lily! Y/N! Supper is ready!" We hear Miss Brown call us. I turn to look at her and see her holding little Sebastian and Chrissy. "Comming!" We scream back and we run back to the house. When we are in the house we see that our shoes are dirty, we look up at eachother and laughed. "What are you laughing at??" We see Simon comming from the dinner room. He looks down at our shoes. "What have you done now?" Me, Tora and Lily said nothing but took our shoes off and walk together to the table.

After supper i walked to the bedroom and sit on my bed and read a book. "What are you reading?" I jumped at the voice. I look up and see Simon. We look in eachothers eyes and got lost in them. After a few minutes we break contact. "Uh... its your moms book..." i look down and put the book away. "Oh... those books boring... come." He held his hand out and i took it.

We walked to God knows where. "Simon where are you taking me??" "You'll see." He opend a door and it showed a room. "A room.., impressive." "You haven't seen the best." He walked to the curtain and when he opend it the moonlight shines on me. I look at the moon and stars. "Wow... its beautiful." "Yeah... it really is." I look at Simon wasnt looking at the moon but he was looking at me.

Music started playing and Simon walks to me. He took my hands and put them around his neck and he put his around my waist and we started slow dancing. We got once again lost in eachothers eyes. It felt like everything around us went away. Time went by and we had no idea until Mr and Miss Brown came into the room. "Y/N.. Simon, its very cute but its bed time." Cedric said. "Cedric! They were having a moment and you had to ruin it." Miss Brown said angry. Me and Simon let go of eachother and walked out the room. We walked quiet into the room and got ready for bed. I got in bed and before i fell asleep i hear Simon whisper.   "I love you Y/N." And darkness took over.

5 votes for the chapter 2!