Chapter seven

Y/N

We started to get ready for bed after nanny McPhee told us. Me and Tora started to clean Aggie while Eric brushed his teeth. I grabbed the rattle and Tora says "You got to be careful with it Aggie. Its all we have left of mama." And i gave Aggie the rattle. At that moment Simon came in with a confused look on his face. "What on earth are you doing?" "Getting ready for bed." Eric says. "And you should too." I told him. "Why?" "Cuz she told us to do?" Tora said. "Since when did we do what we're told?" Simon closes the door and leans against it. "Since we nearly got Cook blown up." "And Aggy boiled." I finished. Simon got up and walked to us. "May I remind you guys something, we got rip of the last 17 nannies, we will get rid of this one too." "How?" I asked him. "Just follow my lead.... when did you doubt me?"
Eventually Simon got ready for bed too.

We all talked to each other in our room. We walked around, stood on the bed, it was loud. Simon sat down next to me while I was reading a book. I didn't notice that nanny McPhee came in the room, till everyone lay in there bed. I closed my book and sat down next to Simon. She walked a bit till Simon said:
"You must feel at such a disadvantage Nanny McPhee." She looked at him and replied, "In what way?"
"We know your name.." I began. "But you don't know ours." Simon finished. Everyone giggled. Simon extend his hand and said "Pleased to meet you. I'm Oglington Fartworthy," everyone giggled even more. But nanny McPhee stayed serious and took his hand. She calmly replied. "How do you do?" Simon was a bit shocked but quickly got back. "That's F-A-R-T." He tried to make it worse but she wasn't having any of it. I don't play a part here , I don't like this game anyways. Everyone said weird names and having a discussion about them. With made everyone laugh.
Nanny McPhee looked at Aggy and whispers "Goodnight Agatha."
"Goodnight Sebastian."
"Goodnight Tora."
"Goodnight Christianna."
"Goodnight lily."
"Goodnight Eric."
She turned around and looked at me and Simon.
"Goodnight Simon and Y/N."
I'm shocked how does she know our names??
I look at Simon a bit scared. He grabs my hand a squeeze a bit to tell me it's okay.
"There is something you should understand about the way I work. When you need me but do not want me, then I must stay. When you want me but no longer need me, then I have to go. It's rather sad, really, but there it is."
I lay down and kept quiet while Simon said something. I got lost in my thoughts that in fell asleep.

What is going on?

5 votes for chapter eight