Chapter 2

I looked at her confused.

 - Hi, my name is Gabriella Green.

 - Nice name, and thank God you have your hair diyed.

 - So...why such a rush miss Harmony?

 She smiled. She then explained why. Harmony has been in that school for about 1 year and a half. She liked to smoke and drink. Of course you cant do that in a prestigious school like that so shes always in the principals office as you can imagine. Shes sixteen years old, she failed the 10th grade last year. She dont have many friends, just a little group that have meets on the basement of the school.

 - So...do you want to walk for a little, to know the school and stuff like that?

 - Okay...

 I was a little bit scared but, it was an adventure and I love adventures. The first thing we had to do was...go meet a friend of her that had the basement key. She said she was too drunk last night to keep it...

 We walked up stairs that leaded to the second floor. We walked slowly until we reached the door of a room. It was the last room of the second floor. Room 40.

 - Here we are. Don't worry she is very friendly.

 She smiled again. Friendly...that's why a hard rock music was coming from that room loud enough to be heard by misses Simone on the first floor.

 - CODE PLEASE!

 The voice screamed.

 - PEANUT BUTTER JELLY!

 Screamed Harmony. Then the music stop. 

 Who opened the door was someone that would change my life forever...

 Her name is Skye Roth. Short black hair, red eye contact lenses, black shirt, large pants and black nike tennis.

 - Who's that girl?

 - Shes Gabriella Green, my new room mate and now part of our group.

 I couldn't stop looking at her. She looked like a boy. Her voice was not feminine at all. She was an emo tomboy.

 She looked at me. As soon as that red contact lenses reached my eyes...I was petrified. I looked at her for a second and then looked at my feets. I could sense her smell...she smelled like a mans deodorant, AXE excite I guess.

 Then she picked up my chin with her hand and made me look at her.

 - Shes...not like us...

 Then she tooked her hand of my chin. I dint know what to say. Harmony looked at me and then she said:

 - Thats why I brought her no? If she want to survive here she have to stay with us don't you think, a girl like this should be with us, if she joins the Genies we are fucked Skye...

 The Genies. The Genies are a group of heterosexual girls. They study, have good grades, wear all the expensive clothe, go to the parents house on weekends and wear the most expensive perfumes and jewelry.

 I was not a lesbian, I never had a relationship with a girl before. I had boyfriends before my hate for guys but nothing too serious. 

 - What about the test?

 - She will do it, I believe in her Skye.

 Wait a second...TEST? What test!? You mean egs and toilet paper? Or maybe...satanic rituals!

 After a little conversation between them about food and rock they said goodbye giving a light kiss and then Skye closed the door.

 - Wait..you two just...

 - Waaaaait girl, that's a thing in our community, we always give a little kiss goodbye, it means that we don't need to be ashamed of our sexuality you see.

 That was kinda cool and really deep. As we walked down stairs I started to listen hard rock music again. That made me smile a little. Harmony showed me the rest of the school. It was big with 4 floors, a garden in the back of the school with tables and big trees, a dining room, ball room, principals office, receptionist, 5 laboratory's, 25 classes and a basement.

 When we reached the room, she started telling me all about Skye and the other 5 persons on the group.

 *All that in the next chapter* End of Chapter 2