Chapter 4

She embraced my waist with her arms and pulled me close. She looked at me. 

 - Are you shure you want to do this?...

 I nod. As I did this, she puted one hand on the back of my head and kissed me deeply. 

 I dint know what to feel...I closed my eyes. Her lips tasted like candy and were very fluffy and meaty. I could sense the smell of tobacco on her clothe. After 1 minute, she started moving her lips away from mine. I opened my eyes slowly. Her hand slided down my hair. It was a good sensation, having someone touching your hair.

 She moved away from me a few steps. Harmony picked the pin of the table and gave it to Skye. She stanged the pin into her finger till blood started coming out.  She then gave it to me and I did the same. 

 - You may join ur bloods now.

 We joined the finger togethers. She was my new Senpai...what a sensation.

 After that, all the girls claped their hands. I was flustered. It was already 01:00am so we had to go to our rooms. Harmony was proud of me.

 -Very well Miss Green. Skye was a good choice you know. 

 -Yeah...I think so...

 When I finally layed on my bed, I could think about all this. To be true, I liked that kiss...the ways she looked at me with those red eyes, her lips that tasted like candy, the smell of tobacco...everything. I wish I could had more physical contact...I wanted to touch her hair..to know how it feels like. Her finger were very slim and a little long with her nails painted in black.

I bited my lips. I tuned to the side of the wall, the wall was empty like my mind in that moment...well, there was one thing in my mind...Skye.

 Could I be lesbian too? Can I like both? Do I hate guys that much?

 I covered my face with my arms crossed. It was too much for me to handle. Skye look like a guy...but she is not a jerck like the other guys, she is mature. She smells good, like a man, and her voice is not feminine. Maybe I liked her because she exemplifys an ideal man character. 

 That was it. In the deep of my heart, I like mans...but what I loved were tomboys...

 We could say I was Bisexual because whenever I see a hot guy I feel atracted to it...but not what was down below...

 I closed my eyes and then felled a sleep with that toughts.

 When I opened my eyes...I was in Skyes room...But I dint remember going to her room...

 She then appeard just with boxers and a baggy T-shirt from a rock band.

 -Are you ready?

 -Ready for what???

 -Your first order...

 She layd on top of me, then she started kissing my neck. I couldnt help but moan a little. She then spreaded one hand trough my all body.

 -W-What are you doing?...

 -Im just testing you....

 She looked me deep in the eys and then she kissed me deeply. I was..enjoying...but why...

She started rub my breasts. I moaned louder. I couldnt really talk, she was always kissing me. We frenched kiss...we can say that that turned me on. 

 I started sucking on her lips and she smiled.

 -I like that...

 Then I felted something under my underwear...it was her hand. She started rubing it and licking my lips. 

 -Ahhh...mhh...

 I embraced my hand on her neck and pulled her close. I touched her hair. It was fluffy and messy.

 Her head moved from my lips to my breatst. She tooked off my pijama and bra and started licking them. 

 -Ahhh...Skye...

 She rubed it more and faster. I was getting very wet...

 -Your very wet...

 She wishpered.

 I moaned more. Skye then sucked on my nipples.

 -Your breats are..very good...

 I was a B cup so I dint know exacly what she saw on them...

 My pijama shirt, my bra and panties were on the floor. She then stoped kissing me and looked me in the eyes. I was blushing and panting and she was just panting slowly.

 Her head was moving lower and lower. She grabbed my legs and pulled them higher.

 -Skye..no...

 -Remember...you wanted me to be your Senpai...now youre gonna have to handle whatever I want...

 She puted her head closer to it. Her eyes were looking closely watching it.

 Then I felt something warm and wet touching it. Her tongue was moving up and down slowly.

 -Ahhh..s-stop...

 She sucked on my clit and then she fingered me. It was such a good sensation. All my worries were vanishing...I was always moaning...I never tried that before in my life.

 She kept licking and exploring it with her mouth. Her fingering was getting stronger and deeper.

She then set down and put me on her lap. I embraced her neck again and start kissing her. I wanted..so much...I had to...

 I touched her breatsts as she kept looking at me. I started touching her thing. She grined. She was not as wet as I was..that made me a little mad...

 That dint worked on her. Embracing her again I started kissing her. She dint reply.

 -Do you think Im that dumb...?

 -What?...

 -I like when you obey me..not when I obey you...

 I looked down. She picked my chin and kissed me deeply. Her hands passing trough my body...it was so good...

 I felt pain on my neck. Her bites were all over my it. She then layd next to me. Covered in her blanked we looked at each other. She was so...hot...

 She pulled me and then kissed me on my head. I could sense her AXE exite smell...I closed my eyes and felled a sleep next to her...

 In the next morning....

 *End of Chapter 4*