Chapter 3

Harmony started speaking.

 - Skye...her parents died when she was 10 years old...so shes here since the beginning. Before this become a girls school, it was a school for little girls to become nuns. But then, some rich women bought this academy and turned it in what this is now, and since Skye was adopted by the nuns, she stays here in the responsibility of Miss Simone, that was, in the past, the major nun, but she gave up because she had an affair with a priest.  She is the only one that have the basement key, so, when we became best friends in my firs year here, she gave me to make me the leader of our group, since she is too lazy for that. Skye is very emo because of her past...and she don't fall in love easily, she just had 1 girlfriend that is no longer here. Skye don't study anymore, shes 18 so, she just watch some classes when she wants or stay in her room. t

 - Wooooow....that's a big story, and very impressive one.

 - Ah, I know. The other persons in the basement are: Donna Smart, Sophie Anne, Valerie Clares, Abigail Shirley and Gwen Westrope. Tonight you will find out a little more about them.

 - I cant wait...and...ARE YOU CRAZY!!! WHAT TEST!!!

- Ahahahaha, sorry about that. The test is simple, you just have to make out with a girl and then that girl will become your "Senpai"...just that.

 She smiled.

 - AHHHHHHH HARMONYYYY WHAT THE F*CK DID YOU JUST DID TO MY LIIIFE!

 She laughed out loud and pated my back.

 - You like adventure, dont you? This will be amazing girl, just do it.

 - I NEVER HAD A LESBIAN RELATIONSHIP BEFORE...

 - Ohhhh....I tough you were...ohhh...

 I leaned my head back and my head reached the wall, I did that serveral times...

 It was night time...the time that my life will be ruined by my new lesbian room mate and her group of lesbians. I was freaking out.

 We reached the basement, I had to put on a black Hood to cover my face. The basement was covered with candles. There were 2 big sofas, a center table, many blankets and pillows, mangas, a little TV with a PS3, games, and a little closet. 

 All the girls were sit on the sofa. I sited next to Harmony on the tip of the sofa. I was so nervous that I started take off the skin of my lips...and then I putted some Baby Lips without color on them...it burned just like that moment.

 Harmony stood up.

 - So, we have a new girl with us, her name is Gabriella Green, shes 15 years old and she camed from Indiana.

 - Hey Gabriella.

 They all said. Harmony took my hand and took of the Hood off my head. I had all that girls looking at me...It was horrible for me...then I noticed Skye.

 She was looking at me. Her red eyes were looking all over me. I put some of my perfume, Lady Rebel, it was very good. She was smoking, Malboro Light, the smell spread all over the room.

 - So Gabriella, now the girls will introduce themselves to you, okay?

 -Okay.

 Donna Smart: 16 years old, white hair, tall, slim, blue eyes, likes cats, forests, sex and beer.

 Sophie Anne: 15 years old, little, slim, purple hair, light brown eyes, likes feme lesbians, anime, games and shes a tsundere (doesn't show her feelings and shes very aggressive)

 Valerie Clares: 18 years old, blond, short hair, piercing on her lip and ears, green eyes, tall, slim, likes dogs, beach, books, TV shows and love dolphins.

 Abigail Shirley:  17 years old, bit fat, tall, black hair, cat contact lenses eyes, loves food, manga, japanese maids, unicorns and K-pop.

 Gwen Westrope: 17 years old, tall, slim, big boobs and ass, blue eyes, long and wavy brown hair, likes anime, hentai, yaoi, cats, hot anime guys, scary things and rainy days.

 - Gabriella know Skye already so, no worries. Now...you can pick your senpai.

 Harmony had a girl already, Gwen, so...I just had to pick between Valerie, and Skye.

 - I...pick...Skye...

 Skye looked at me. I looked at her and she seemed confused.

 - Okay...now you have to kiss her and sting your finger in this pin.

 Skye stand from the couch and approached me. My heart was beating so fast that I guess everyone in the room could hear it.

 She approached me and then...

*All in the next Chapter*  End of Chapter 3