:::::Chapter 17:::::

Author's Note: I know a lot of people were excited for this chapter. So here's Chapter 17! :D

So now, I'm standing in front Alarick in just a towel.

"What are you doing?"  His question roams in my head. Now, how to answer that? Should I tell him the truth?  Should I tell him that his darling sister put me in this situation? I am tempted to tell him that I like roaming around in a towel just to see his reaction but I don't think it will be a good idea.

I decide to tell him the truth, "My clothes were in my backpack and your sister has stolen my bag." She wasn't even kind enough to leave me my undergarments!

"Why would she steal your bag?" asks Alarick. Because she wanted me to be naked in front of you. I can't tell him that because I'll feel embarrassed.

"You can ask her when she comes back," I tell him.

"When she comes back? What do you mean?" Confusion is clear on his face.

"She is not in the pack house. Even Charles and Daniel are not here," I inform him recalling that I heard the heartbeat of only one person and since Alarick is standing in front of me, that heartbeat belonged to him.

"Where are they?" He questions.

"I wish I knew," I say. I expect him to say something but he doesn't. Without saying anything to me, he goes inside his room. Did I say something wrong? Why did he go inside his room? I think he doesn't want to talk to me. Disappointed, I head to my room. I sit on my bed. I think I'll be staying in the towel for the rest of the day.

After a few minutes, Alarick enters my room with clothes in his hands. "You can wear these," he says as he places the neatly folded clothes beside me. Before I can process everything, he exits my room. I continue to look at the clothes. Did Alarick just lend me his clothes? I think he did. I should thank him. That's the least I can do. It's amusing that he's providing me clothes when his sister is the one who has stolen mine.

I take the clothes and wear them. Alarick's t-shirt is loose on me and his shorts reach my knees. I'm actually feeling kind of weird wearing his clothes with no undergarments. But I guess having clothes on is better than having no clothes on. I head towards his room. When I open his door, I find the room empty. Where is he? I hear for his heartbeat and find it coming from his study. I proceed towards his study. Before going in, I knock at his door, announcing my arrival. When I enter his room, I see papers on his desk and find him reading with concentration. I start to say, "I want to thank you for lending me your clothes."

He looks up from the papers at me and nods slightly. After a few seconds pass by, Alarick informs me, "I tried mind-linking Charles and Daniel but I'm not able to reach them. I guess they are not even in my territory. We'll come to know about their whereabouts only when they return." I nod at the information. "By the way," he says, "why did Anne steal your bag?"

"You can ask her when she returns back," I tell him. I don't think I'll be able to tell him why Anne has stolen my bag.

●●●●●

Anne's Point Of View

It's very late at night and we are returning back to the pack house. Charles and Daniel are walking behind me with Charles holding Chriselda's backpack. The reason why I had stolen her backpack was so that I could get her naked in front of Alarick. Seeing her naked would tempt Alarick to mark her and claim her as his. And this would ultimately make him become soft towards her.

Along with stealing her bag, I had even stolen the room keys of both Charles and Daniel and locked their rooms. Also, I forced them to come with me saying that if they won't come with me, I will cross the territory and they will be responsible if anyone harms me. So, they didn't have any other option than to come with me to protect me. I did all this so that Chriselda doesn't get any clothes to wear and that she can be naked for the maximum time possible. I know it's a crazy idea but I have to do the best to bring Alarick and Chriselda close.