Chapter 9

-Niall's POV-

I woke up before Faith did and I went to find the doctor, I approached the desk and asked," is the doctor anywhere near?"

" Not at this moment honey, what do you need?" the nurse asked.

" I was wanting to know if Faith Johnson was ready to go?" I asked

" Let me check" she said typing on the keyboard.

" Looks like she is ready to go, would you like me to help her now?" the nurse asked.

" Let me go check with her first" I said.

I walked back to her room, I walked up beside her ," baby, would you rather go home and go to sleep?"

She stretched and said," yes, please"

" You want me to go get the nurse?" I asked.

" Yes baby" Faith said waking up.

" Okay baby" I said walking out.

I walked back down the hallway and got the nurse," she is ready" I said.

"Okay" the nurse said coming out from behind the desk.

The nurse started unhooking stuff from Faith ," how are you feeling?" the nurse asked Faith.

" I feel fine beside my head hurting" Faith said.

" If the pain starts getting worse come back " the nurse said.

" I will haha" Faith said.

The nurse left and Faith started putting her clothes on ," I can't wait to get home and put some comfortable clothes on"

" Same here, do we need to stop on the way home for anything?" I asked.

" Well, I don't know" Faith said walking towards the door.

" Okay we'll if you need anything let me know" I said opening the door for her.

We held hands walking through the hospital towards where my car was.

We got to my car, I opened the door for Faith and then got a blanket out of the trunk of my car for her, it was freezing cold, of course it is Almost December.

I climbed in and gave her the blanket,"awe thank you baby" she said leaning over as I kissed her.

I started the car and started driving towards the house, I stopped and got us some breakfast and then continued towards the house.

.

.

We got home and I got to the door and unlocked it, we walked in and the place had roses and candles everywhere," did you do this baby?" Faith asked.

" I asked the boys if they would for me, looks like they did a good job" I said.

We walked to my room and saw rose petals on the bed," boys!" I yelled.

Liam , Louis and Zayn walked in," yes?" Liam asked.

" I just wanted to say thank you and why rose petals on the bed?" I asked laughing.

" To get you guys in the mood, If you know what I mean" Louis said..

" Oh yea, I know what you mean" I looked at Faith and winked.

" Okay you guys can save that for when we leave" Zayn said.

" We'll then you guys better leave!" Faith said.

" Okay , okay " Liam said.

" You guys go ahead and leave i'll stay" Louis said.

" Louis just no" Liam said pulling him out and shutting the door.

Me and Faith both sat on the bed," I think I'm gonna take a bath, I haven't had one in two days because I've been in the hospital" Faith said.

" Awe, okay then" I said making a sad face.

" Come with me" Faith said.

" Really" I asked.

" I don't mind" Faith said.

" Okay" I said.

.

.

.

.

-Faith's POV-

We got out of the bath and put comfortable clothes on, me and Niall walked downstairs and made coffee,"have fun?" Louis asked walking into the kitchen.

" Actually we did, more than you'll have in a while" Niall said.

" I didn't ask for information now" Louis said reaching in the cabinet for food.

I giggled ," cutest giggle ever" Niall said kissing me.

" I think I'll leave now" Louis said slowly backing away to the living room.

" today is going to be a good day" I said smiling.

" Yes it is"Niall said smiling.

___________________________

A/N

Hey, sorry if this chapter is short but I wanted to update and I'm really tired so 😁, I hope you enjoy things got a little 😏 lol anyways thank you for reading my book, bye :)