Chapter 11

-Niall's POV-

I woke before Faith which was a good thing, I used the bathroom and woke the boys up," why did you wake us up?" Zayn asked.

"Faith is still sleeping and I wanted to get most of the outside decorations done, if we get it done now we can chill the rest of the day" I said.

"Sounds good to me" Liam said.

We went outside and started decorating, we started putting together,placing and plugging up everything ,we brought plenty of extension cords outside.

.

.

.

We walked inside, I walked upstairs and took my clothes off to get in a hot bath,I grabbed my clothes I was going to put on after my bath, I walked in the bathroom and found Faith lying in a bubble bath," hey baby" I said.

" Oh hey babe, where ya been?" Faith asked.

" With the boys,talking about tour and the meeting and other stuff" I said.

" Cool, I'm excited about tour" Faith said smiling, it seemed like she was in a really good mood.

" Can I join? I'm freezing cold" I said shivering.

" Of course I'm sorry baby" she said.

.

.

.

After our bath we both got dressed and went downstairs to get breakfast, I opened the cabinet and grabbed two pieces of bread, I placed them in the toaster.

" So when is tour starting?" Faith asked.

" Sometime in January, I think the 3 or 5" I said sipping on coffee.

The toaster went off , I grabbed both pieces of bread and put butter on them,"here you go princess" I said handing her a piece," thanks baby" she said

" I really excited about Christmas,i just don't know what to get you..." She said.

" Well, I don't really want anything, everything I want, I already have, the hardest thing is finding you a Christmas present" I said .

" I don't even know what I want" I said.

" Don't forget we are going to my moms the day after Christmas, we got to get Theo something" I said.

" Theo?" I asked.

"Oh , my nephew, my brother Greg and his wife had a baby" I said.

" Awe, a baby! I love babies" Faith said staring off thinking.

" I do love babies, especially Theo" I said.

We got done eating and walked to the living room," baby, can we go get some hot chocolate, we don't have any" Faith asked , this would be the perfect time for her to see what we did.

" Of course baby, let me get some shoes and my keys" I said.

" Okay" Faith said putting her slippers on by the door.

We both bundled up in coats and walked out the door," woah" Faith said looking all around," this is amazing, when did you do this?" Faith asked.

" While you were asleep" I said smiling,"do you like it?"

" I love it, it's amazing!" Faith said.We got in the car and took of to the store.

.

.

We got to the store," I'll go get the hot chocolate" Faith said walking off. I walked around to see if I could find anything Faith might like, I saw furniture,which we have new furniture so we don't need that, there was a bunch of stuff but we already have everything the store had.

Faith had a bag with stuff in it," I'm ready to go" Faith said.

" Okay baby " I said .

.

.

We got home and Faith went upstairs,"where ya going baby?" I asked,"to take my jackets and stuff off haha" she said continuing up the stairs.

I sat in the couch and put on one the many shows I watch," want some hot chocolate?" Faith asked walking down the stairs.

" If you don't mind " I said.

" I don't" she said smiling walking into the kitchen.

She came back with two big cups if hot chocolate and a blanket," today seems like one if those perfect days to snuggle and drink hot cocoa" Faith said.

" It sure is,especially after being out there for an hour or two" I said laughing.

" Thank you for that baby" Faith said.

" Your welcome" I said kissing her.

___________________________________

A/N

Hi, sorry I didn't update last night wattpad wouldn't save my book and I had to re-write everything and it kept deleting and I got mad , also sorry about the short chapter also because of last night ^.^, thank you for reading and voting on my book/books!! love ya bye :)