Chapter 16

-Faith's POV-

I was making hot chocolate for me and Niall, I prefer making it on the stove then in a cup in the microwave,"good morning lovely" Niall said wrapping his arms around me.

" Good morning sweetheart" I said.

I finished making the hot chocolate and divided it into two mugs," mmm, this is good baby" Niall said sipping on it.

" Thank you" I said smiling into my cup.

I walked to the living room and sat with a blanket wrapped around me," may I join?" Niall asked.

"Of course" I said patting a spot beside me.

I sipped my hot cocoa,Niall nudged my arm making me miss my cup," not funny" I said giggling.

" Then why ya laughing, crazy" Niall said.

"I don't think the baby will like it if you spill hot chocolate on him or her" I said giggling.

" I know, I'm disappointed now" Niall hung his head low.

I sat my cup on the coffee table," I was kidding" I said sitting back down beside Niall.

" I know" Niall said, he placed his cup on the table and sat back, we laid back on the couch.

" Have you thought about the baby being a boy or girl?" Niall asked.

" Yes I have,it don't matter if it's a boy or girl , as long as he or she is healthy" I said rubbing my stomach.

"Same here baby" Niall said placing his hands on mine.

I looked up at him and smiled, it's been a couple days since Christmas, so everyone by now knows that I'm pregnant, besides the boys.

"The boys are suppose to be coming back soon baby, if that's okay" Niall said.

" It's fine with me, they help me around the house" I said.

" I'm excited about going on tour with you and little peanut" Niall said laughing.

"Oh, are we still going to be on tour when we have him or her?" I questioned sitting up.

" Uh, probably, but it will probably be close to end of the tour, if we do have him or her on tour wouldn't it be unique to have it somewhere different?" Niall questioned.

" I think it is" I replied.

" When were you planning on going to the doctor?" Niall asked.

" Hopefully soon, maybe tomorrow?only if they can fit me in, if they can't I'll just wait until next week" I said.

" Do you want me to call baby?" Niall asked.

" Maybe here in a little bit after lunch" I said getting up.

" Okay" Niall said getting up following me.

I got out a yogurt and a granola bar,"what do you want baby?" I asked.

" I'll find me something go ahead and eat" Niall said looking around.

.

.

Me and Niall finished eating," I need to go to the store baby" I said.

" Okay, let me put some pants on first" Niall said going upstairs.

I got my jacket , me and Niall walked to the car and headed our way to the store.

We got to the store and I got some cleaners and some food, we needed plenty of food since the boys were coming back, we payed for it and then went back home.