Chapter 13

-Niall's POV-

I was behind Faith,i was hugging her from begin as she was brushing her hair," I love when you hug me from behind" she said placing her hands over mine.

" I love it too" I said swaying from right to left.

She turned around and put her arms around my neck as I wrapped mine around her waist," i love you so much" she said placing her head on my shoulder.

" I love you more " I said kissing her.

We quit hugging so we could finish,Faith was helping me get ready because we were having a meeting today about tour," okay , you need to put your clothes on first"

We walked to the closet as she started to undress me," woah, calm down now" I said kidding around.

" Really? Isn't my first time doing this to you" she said giggling.

She picked my clothes out and then took me back in the bathroom to fix my hair," okay baby, your ready" Faith said.

We walked downstairs where the other boys were," be careful, I love you"

" I love you too" I said kissing her.

The boys all walked out and got in Niall's car and left, I walked upstairs and started to clean in mine and Niall's room, it was a mess,clothes were everywhere , I started picking up the clothes out of the floor, made the bed, vacuumed the floor ,and dusted everything.

I then made my way downstairs and started dusting the little Christmas decorations and sweeping the floor from the living room to the kitchen.

.

.

After I got through cleaning I started making lunch, I was making beef stew and rice. I was halfway through making it when the boys walked in," mmm, smells delicious" one of the boys said.

Niall walked in the kitchen," smells good baby"

" Thank you" I said kissing Niall.

The other boys walked in there and watched me finish the food. When I finished I sat out bowls and spoons," dig in" I said making my plate.

We all sat at the dining room table,"how was the meeting?" I asked.

" It went good" Liam said.

" So did you get the exact date of when we go?" I asked.

" Yes, January 6 " Zayn said.

" Awesome" I said continuing to eat my food.

.

.

When we finished I put the rest of it up and went to the living room," so are you guys going to be here for Christmas?" Niall asked.

" I think we are going to spend it with family but come back after we do" Louis said.

" Yeah" Harry said.

" That's okay, I was about to say that we were spending Christmas with my family" Niall said.

The boys then scattered back to their rooms, me and Niall walked back to our room," I saw you cleaned the house" Niall said.

" Yea, it needed cleaning, I'm cleaning the boys rooms while their gone, I'm going to need a lot of candles because they stink and I also want the house to smell like Christmas" I said giggling.

" I will get your candles baby" Niall said.

" Bath?" I asked.

" Yes" Niall said.

.

.

When we got out Niall painted my nails," thank you for painting my nails baby" I said.

" Your welcome" Niall said painting them a light shade of red.

He finished painting my nails and then asked," what are we doing for dinner?"

" Pizza? we can just order it" I said.

" Sounds good to me"Niall said picking up the phone.

He finished ordering, he got on the bed and turned on the tv," relaxing" Niall said half sitting and laying down watching his show.

I got up and went downstairs, I fixed me and Niall something to drink and stopped on my way up to look at the nativity scene, I saw baby Jesus which made me think of babies.

I got to mine and Niall's room, I handed him his drink and sat on the bed," I have a question" I said sipping my drink and then placing it on my table," what is it?"Niall asked.

" Would you happy if we had kids together?" I asked.

" I would be extremely happy, why?" Niall asked.

" I was just wondering, you know haha" I said giggling.

" Haha, okay baby"Niall said continuing to watch his show.

There was a knock on the door, I made my way downstairs and opened the door," hey" I said smiling.

" Hey ma'am, your total is $36.54" the man said.

" Here you go, keep the rest" I said grabbing the pizza.

" Thank you ma'am, have a great night" he said turning around.

I closed and locked the door, I walked upstairs and knocked on Zayn and Liam's door," yes" Liam said.

" Here's dinner" I said handing them a box of pizza.

" Thank you" Liam said as I walked to Harry and Louis's room, I knocked,"come in" Harry said.

I walked in and gave them a pizza,"thanks" Louis said.

" Your welcome" I said walking to my room.

I walked in and climbed on the bed,"pizza and a hot babe"Niall said.

I started giggling," just eat Niall"

" Don't have to ask me twice"Niall said grabbing pizza.

.

.

We finished eating and sat there full,"we really need something to do" Niall said.

"Let's sleep and go finish Christmas shopping tomorrow" I suggested.

" Yea because I need to check on some stuff" Niall said.

" Okay" I said getting up and turning the lights off.

I climbed in the bed and covered up as Niall scooted closer snuggling up against me.

___________________________________

A/N

Hi, this chapter might be stupid but I'm trying to think of more stuff, I keep thinking of good stuff but I don't want to rush the book, because then it be but like 20 chapters, thank you for reading my book/books and voting on them!! love ya bye:)