Part 1

Beep beep beep was the sound you heard as you woke up, as you stirred a shooting pain hit your side as you open your eyes for the what must have been the first time in a long time. You feel eye gunk so you reach up your S/C hand as you run them out your vision goes from blue to crystal clear in a matter of minutes. You realize your in a hospital bed trapped to an Av that appears to be keeping you alive, you look at your surroundings and see other bodies next to you but they appear to be asleep. You groan as you sit up the Av comes out your arm and a silent alarm goes off, you sit there in your gown as you wait for a doctor. That when you notice the putrid smell coming everywhere in the room, you cover your nose but then your hair falls in your eyes it's H/C. You think to yourself *maybe I should cut it*, you wait for 30 minutes before you decide "fuck it" you say as you stand up only to fall. You look at your legs to see they are thin as you lift up your gown you see your really skinny that's when the hunger kicks in. You look to the left as you see food being eaten by flies, you lo k to the door to see it has a foot print on it the lights flashing red every 5 seconds. "Where is everybody" you say out loud, you begin to drag yourself to the nearest bed next to you you call out "Hey mr...ah" you look to the name on the side of the bed "Higgins need help up" the man doesn't respond as you reach to grab his hand you begin to pull but as you did this the man fell out of the bed on top of you. "SON OF A BITCH" you groan as you shove him off "I'm sorry about that..." You pause as your eyes widen and fear takes place, as you see the man a decomposed corpse. You drag yourself back in fear you try to scream but you can't as your throat just now as you realized its dried out. You drag yourself out the door as your stomach growls at you to feed yourself, you look into a janitors closet to open it you had you grab the door knob while on the ground, and twist. To your surprise it opened but inside was a dead body or rather bodies of a mother and her baby stabbed with there guys spread out in a heart. You would throw up but you can't as you have no food In you. You see two Crutches down the hall with a blood trail, obviously the person was killed and dragged away to some place. You grabbed them and leaned against the wall as you grabbed the side rail that's in the halls and hoisted yourself up, it took some effort but you did it. As you carefully made your way down the hall, you realized you may be the only one alive in this place. You found the cafeteria and you ate until you felt satisfied, you made a plan to escape this hell hole and find survivors of the outside wasn't aware of what happened here maybe you can get help and find some answers. As you made your way to a room near by you carefully opened to door and to your luck there was no blood and no dead bodies. You closed the door and went to bed.

Dream: you were driving and singing your F/S (favourite song) as you played it on blue tooth. You had 3 companions there names were F/N (friends name) and F/N, "come on guys sing with me" your friends sang along with you but as you round a corner halfway through a semi hit your C/T (Car type) your friend beside you died instantly and your friend in the back also died. But you got thrown into the door as it broke and flew out of your seat and landed hard. As you lay there you barley open your eyes to see the chaos going around you hear sirens and a bunch of commotion you hear screams and insane laughter.

End of dream:

You bolt awake as you see it's day time, you sigh and rub your eyes. "What the hell is that what happened to me and my...friends". You go eat a short while later as you try to grow some meat on your bones to strengthen your body. Several months later you are able to walk again. You explore the place that has been your home for a while, as you find supplied to survive what ever might be on the outside of these walls. During these months you taught yourself how to fight, mostly from a book that you read from a corpse. You decided to keep it the name of the person was Daniel. As you record your progress in a journal you found from the nurses desk you take one last look and the last place you visit is where you woke up. You sigh as you turn and leave, you take the stairs as the elevator wasn't working, of course the power was always going on and off. As you found the exit you open it only to see a horrific sight...

The entire city you were in has destroyed and every building had shattered glass, you look down the streets to see cars all destroyed burnt with some decayed bodies in them. You yell out to see if anyone was alive in the buildings in them, a couple of hidden crows eating a most recent corpse startled and flew away. Your breathing hitched as you heard some voices, thinking fast you hid in a car in the back seat and put a dead body over you as you held your breath.

???: "I'm telling you EJ I heard a voice here I swear" the person sounded like a female, as the one known as EJ spoke
EJ: "bull shit Jess your just trying to get me excited" they passed by the car you were in as you held your breath. Once you thought they were gone you got out and ran the opposite way. But unknown to you EJ non other than Eyeless Jess had smelt your sent as she and Jess grinned sinisterly as you ran off without looking back.

Jess: "he's cute don't you think EJ?" She said while looking at your ass.

EJ: "damn right you are Jess and I think we should tell the others before he gets too far away".

The both giggled but that soon turned into there insane laughter as it echoed throughout the city. And sure enough you heard it.

Boom chapter 1 is done damn it feels good to be back don't worry as I publish this one I'm working on the next one right away. So...

This is Susanoo and that's a rap.

Ps sorry if there is any spelling errors and if you want any other creepypasta characters in this harem don't be afraid to comment. Also tell any of your friends about my book and be sure to follow me as I always follow back. Oh and one more thing I have curfew at 10:00pm ik I'm a 18year old man. But I live with my parents for now so there house there rules.
This is Susanoo And that's a rap