Part 2

*huff huff huff* you ran down a empty mall as you had an insane killer chasing you. She had a pink highlight in her hair, with red and black stockings, she had a smile carved into her face. She wore a purple hoody and her hair was In a ponytail. She called herself Nina the Killer, she held a large Chefs Knife in her hand as she chased you, she kept saying "don't worry my prince, I'll keep you safe I promise I won't hurt you, I'll protect you from the others that are after you" you kept yelling back "yeah right your just gonna kill me as soon as I stop, so keep telling lies but I'm not stopping" she countered by shouting "I would never lie to the man I love" you groaned as you jumped over some large hole in the floor that leads down 3 floors below. You looked back to see her flip over the hole, you seen up her skirt were a pair of pink panties. You blushed as you realized she was gaining on you, you restarted your sprint, as you round a corner you took out a hook and a rope as you tied them together you went to the edge as latched it on the rail that prevents people from falling as you jumped over you held on tight as the rope reached its end as you swung back around you lifted up your feet to prevent from crashing into the safety rail. You let go of the rope as you hit the ground and rolled back onto your feet, right now you have a h/l h/s you have a f/c hoodie on and s/f/c cargo pants on along with t/f/c shoes and black fingerless gloves. You had a black backpack with all the supplies you need, and a large Bowie knife strapped to your hip. As you stop and listen for any clue if she's chasing you. You hear nothing as you sighed and bowed your head in relief, you walk away when a loud thud came from behind you. You slowly turn as you see Nina in a anime landing as she has her head bowed down she slowly looks up at you as she giggles. "That was smart of you my prince" she starts "but your not out of the woods yet" she gets up and Sprints at you. You drop your bag as you get into a fighting stance, she goes for her knife as she attempts to slash you, you step back and grab her wrist and twist. This causes her to gasp and drop the knife. As you twist her arm over your shoulder you whip her over attempting to flip her on her head, but she goes along with the flip and catches your head in between her legs, you gasp and blush as you see her pink panties directly in your face. She giggles and pushes your head in, you getting angry and rush to the safety rail and slam her back onto it, she cries out in pain, as you step back. You wipe your face to see that it's wet, before you can react She at inhuman speed ran up and again wrapped her legs around your head, but not out of lust but now rage. She flipped you over as she now was on top,you grit your teeth in pain she punches you across the jaw as she screams "YOU SHOULD NEVER EVER HOT YOUR WIFE YOU GOT THAT HUNNY" you raise your arms protecting your face. You need to think fast, you then have and idea, you lunge forward as you grab her face and head butt her, you then find your opening as you grab her face again and slam the back of her head to the floor. This causes her to Scream in pain, as you hear a faint sound of static, thinking fast you grab your bag and run to the nearest clothing store, she soon gives chase screaming bloody murder. As you grab a empty backpack and hide behind a clothing rack. She soon comes in as she looks around, she's breathing heavily in anger, "Where are you my prince" she says in a creepy voice when she passed you begin to sneak up behind her. You then say in a bad impression of batman "here" she turns around as you cover her head with the bag you zip it shut as she drops her knife. You begin faze 2 as you grab a clothing hanger and tie it around her neck making the bag stay shut, she begins to freak out as she's pleading for you to save her. You almost have tears in your eyes at how sad she sounds, if you had to explain it would be the sound of a child that's afraid and is crying but a million times worse. As she starts to slowly die you hold her and say while crying loudly "I'm *sobs* so sorry" that's when it happens the sound of static overwhelmed you as you covered your ears and screamed in pain, your vision could only static, that's when you were picked up by what felt like many arms and thrown through a window. Before you blacked out you saw a tall feminine figure with the lushes curves that only a man could dream of tear off the bag and picked up an unconscious Nina, it slowly turned to you and you heard a soothing voice but in a very angry tone "consider this mercy" and just like that you blacked out.

Hey my fellow readers leave comments of what you think about this book so far, and don't worry there will be more of the harem in the story. The next chapter will have them all involved but only near the end.

So this is Susanoo and that's a rap