Part 4

You write in your journal day 1 I have been accepted by a group of...special people I should say. They all clearly seem to have a thing for me, I'm residing in a room specifically made for me. There names are Slender Woman who is the leader with amazing abilities, we have Jess the Killer the best fighter in the house apparently, Jane the Killer who holds a grudge for Jess who ruined her life by taking everything that she had hold dear to her. We have Benny Drowned the best Video gamer in the world now, Sally Williams a beautiful brunet who I have to say is adorable since she stayed and protected me from the horny baster's. She's asleep on my bed because she stayed awake all night, as I'm writing this I feel...safe I should say. This is Y/N L/N signing off.
You sigh as you close your book, the plant life in the forest has changed, everything seems bigger the trees the roots. The storms are really bad every night, "why look so sad Y/N" I looked behind me to see Sally awake rubbing her eyes. "Oh it's...nothing" you look down in sorrow. Sally gets up and sits beside you on your windowsill "you can trust me were all here to help you whatever it is I promise we'll do what we can to help" she grabbed your hand but pulled back, you then without thinking hold her hand, "t-thanks" you say without thinking you bend down to kiss her hand this caused her to blush. "S-so-sorry about t-that I didn't mean to-" you were cut off by Sally pulling you close and kissing you on the lips, your eyes widen in shock as you blush. You slowly melt into the kiss as it turned into a huge make out session, before it can go any further someone cleared there throat. You both pulled away in an instant "ahem I see you too are getting along well" you look to see Benny with a huge grin on her face. Sally is flustered as she stutters out "s-shut u-up b-b-Benny" she covers her face honestly to you this is the cutest thing ever. You look at Benny and glare "tell anyone about this I'll break your games" Benny just laughs as she says "dude I know how to keep a secret...so Sally you thinking about sharing"? She says this while bending forward giving you a full on view of her mounds. You blush as you quickly look away "Benny now is not the time to do this right now" says the voice of Slenda "aw but I was just getting started" whines Benny "go to your room and do something else leave these two have there moment" Benny in anger stomps out of the room and goes to her room but before that she gives you a good look at her ass as she sways her hips. You pinch the bridge of your nose with your eyes squeezed shut "oh my lord why is she so-" "porn" is all Sally says before the awkward silence comes into play.
"Has she always been that way"? You ask, Sally answers by saying "not always...until she had urges...you know what I mean hormones" you blush as you had your fair share of pornography on your old laptop in your old house. "Y-yeah urges" Sally noticed you being off she blushes as realization hit you "you to huh" you simply nod and now your head in shame. Sally reaches up and lifts your chin "hey there's no need to feel ashamed Y/N everyone does it some more than others but sometimes you just have to...ya know" you blush as you take a deep breath "anyways let's change the subject last night were you actually protecting me or just trying to stay close" you say with a smirk, Sally goes on the offensive "WA- noo I actually meant it that I want to protect you" she says with a massive blush. "Oh the blush on your face says otherwise" you get closer. Sally tries to come up with an excuse but then she says "Lay down for me please" you raise your eyebrow in confusion "why" Sally then begins to take off her dress "Because I'm going to fuck you". Your only thought *well that escalated quickly*

LEMON WARNING

You do as your told as Sally is fully naked, her perky breasts glow in the moonlight, as she takes your pants off and begins to stroke your member. You moan at the feeling "oh Sally gah if feels so much better when someone else does it" Sally begins to pump you faster as your a moaning mess you then ejaculate all over her face. She licks it all up with her hands. Taking this opportunity you push Sally down as you begin to eat her out. Sally moans in pleasure as she's bucking her hips you stick your tongue in her pussy as she grips the bed sheets "Y-Y/N *moans* oh that feels so good" you then lick her clit as she squeaks she uses your pillow to muffle her screams there still loud but muffled. As she climaxes in your face you lick it all off "you taste delicious" you say you then position your rock hard member at her entrance "are you ready"? She simply nods "here I go" you then push in you expect her to say something but she doesn't think I'll ask her later you think in your head. You slowly pump in and out "faster Y/N" you do as told "Faster and Harder" you then do as your told. You are surprised when she says "Is that all you got big boy" you then grin as you say "prepare yourself" and just like that you are pounding her so hard that your moving the bed to the opposite wall her screams of pleasure fill the room oh dear god I hope nobody can hear us. You both reach your end as you both climax,

END OF LEMON

you both lay still breathing heavily that's when you hear a moan from the T.V you go over and reach into it only to pull out a naked and Wet Benny "oh hi I thought this was the bathroom she says" you simply look at her with a face telling her do I look like a fucking idiot she laughs nervously as she breaks from your grasp and teleports somewhere else in the T.V. You look to Sally to see her twitching in her sleep moaning your name. You sigh and cover you and her with a blanket before calling it a night but unbeknownst to you the whole mansion was at your door listening to the whole thing even Slenda some where just reaching ghee climax."Girls get back to bed I'll clean up this mess" says Slenda the girls go to bed as one thought is in every girls mind "I'm next"

hello my fellow readers and that's another chapter down so leave comments on what you think sorry for any spelling errors and get your friends to follow me as I always follow back. This is Susanoo and that's a Rap