Part 3

When you woke up, it was to the sound of birds chirping and the rustle or leafs from the wind. You groan as you have a splitting headache, as you turn to lay on your back, the sun rays shine down on your face, the warmth welcoming, the crunching of leafs-wait crunching of leafs. You bolt up in a panic, there was no sun, there was only a thick fog, the sound of the leaves had stopped to give of a uneasy vibe, you squint as you try to take in your surroundings. You realize your in a forest of some sorts, you try to pin point where the sound came from but to no avail. You realize your backpack is hung on a branch of a tree with a note and a piece of paper beside it. You read the note.

Hello mr. L/N you are in my forest, Slender forest to be exact. Right now you have three choices you leave you die, fail to collect all 8 pages you die, but if you collect all 8 you have a shot of surviving. The pages will be your only way to salvation, just know I don't like it when people hurt my Daughters, this is me showing you mercy. Just remember I'm watching you from the shadows in the fog, you feel that cold shiver running down your spine, that's me. The first page is beside you, make your choice and let the game begin.

You stood there in complete fear. You had no idea what to do, you just angered a creepy pasta legend and now your being hunted like a animal. You take a deep breath as you touch the page and rip it off.

Immediately the sound of a bell can be heard throughout the forest. "What the hell" you whisper. You start running to find other pages. As your running you come across an old container yard, you explored for a bit during that time, you found a crowbar in the old container yard, as you grabbed it you also found A page you grabbed it out of fear of dying. That's when you heard it the sound of running footsteps, you reached In your bag to find your flashlight as you flashed it around. Your hand shook in fear, and that's when you saw it, or rather her a beautiful young girl must be 19 or your age 18 but as she got closer she changed into a monster, with razor sharp claws and that have multiple holes In it. You realized its a mask, you focused the light on her as she screeched in pain and covered her eyes. You took this chance to sprint off down the dirt trail. You hear static as you stare into the dark abyss, and that's when it happens, the tall Slender woman wrapped her tendril around your waist one was gonna try to stab a hole in your head but you caught it. She had more protrude from her back, the sound of static was unbearable the ringing in your ears made your head hurt. You did the only thing that could get you out you let the tendril come at you and at the last second jerked your head to the side as it past. Moving quicker than you ever thought you could do, you sank your teeth into her arm, and tore a chunk out of her arm. She screeched in pain as she dropped you, taking this opportunity you grabbed your knife and wasted no time to stab her in her gut. She gasped out in pain as the static died, you stared at where her eyes would be and said in a sorrowful voice. "You gotta do what you gotta do to survive right...I'm so sorry" as you had tears running down your face you were gonna pierce her heart when a clawed hand stabbed into your side. You fell back in pain as you screamed in complete agony, that's when you felt multiple people kicking, punching, cursing you. You looked up one last time thinking this was it your finished. But the last thing you heard before the heavy weight of sleep took over "bring him to the mansion...I'm deciding to keep him"...

You gasp awake, was all that a dream, no it wasn't, you saw the wound in you, the pain was immense it felt like someone had burnt you. "Arrgh" you struggled to sit up, some one must have heard you as several pair of footsteps could be heard running to the room you were in. You laid back down and pretended to be asleep that's when the door opened quickly. "We all know your awake handsome" said a girl in voice only a teenaged slut could have "so why don't you drop the act and talk" said another with a monotone voice, "before we rape you to death" said OMG it's Nina you thought. You heard the others scold her as you open your eyes, And raise your arms saying to them "I HAD TO DO IT TO SURVIVE SO ARE YOU ALL GOING TO KILL ME OR ARE YOU ALL GOING TO RAPE ME" you had sweat and we're breathing heavily out of fear. The girls just walked to you crossing their legs the first approached you, she had a blue mask on with a black liquid coming out of the eyes, she had a very revealing outfit she had two knifes stapled to her side, her brown hair blower brightly in the light that a girl with a white hoodie. And very short pair of shorts turned on. The one in the blue mask spoke "My name is Eyeless Jess and I already know your name Y/N L/N" she pressed her very large bust against near your face as she rubbed your hair. You looked to the side with a massive blush on your face. The girl who turned on the light grabbed Eyeless Jess from her booty shorts and pulled her off you. Thinking you were safe for now but was wrong when the girl in the white hoodie straddled you "My name is Jess the Killer and I want you to be my master" she too was yanked off you as a girl in a link Dress with red and black eyes sighed in annoyance "please excuse my sisters they are *looks around and whispers* kind of a bunch of hoes" thinking *finally a sane person* but then she licked your neck and started groping you, "ah Ahhh" was your only response as you stiffened up like a log out of fear. She then got tackled by a girl in a pink dress "GET OFF HIM YOU BITCH HES MINE"!! "GET THE FUCK OFF ME SALLY"!! An all out war has erupted in your room when it calmed down, you were introduced to the rest. Clockwork, Masky, Hoodlum, laughing Jill, Jane the Killer, Ticci Tami, and Zalga. And they all said together "WELCOME TO THE CREEPYPASTA MANSION YOUR NEW HOME"
Your only response "wait waaaa"

Hey my readers how are y'all doing now again I'm sorry if there are any spelling errors but I do this on an I pod sooooo yeahhh anyways leave comments on what you think of this chapter and if you have friends that love a harem full of hot ghouls be free to recommend them to my book here also if you want to follow me I'm always going to follow back so with that out of the way
This is Susanoo and that's a rap.