Part 6

3Days have passed and you haven't left your room since then, you have a bathroom filled with all the supplies you need to stay clean. You haven't eaten nor slept all you do is stare out your window each and every day and why is this? Well from when you were a 7year old boy you were taught to never hit a woman, even if it's self defence, your grandparents and parents nails that into your head. But you broke that rule since they made you swear on the bible and if you ever broke it...may God take your life. The bags under your eyes stung but you didn't care anymore, Sally tried to come in but you shouted at her to leave you be. She hasn't returned since, as you sat there holding a razor pondering if you should do it yourself or wait for the man upstairs to do it. *fuck it* you thought *they'll find my body sooner or later* as you begin to cut a deep gash I'm your arm you wince in pain you S/C now stained with your blood as you waited for death to claim you. *Damn it this is going to slow* you thought as you did another large gash above the one below, you writhed in pain on the floor every muscle tense as veins appear on your arms and legs. Your vision starts to blur as your pulse begins to slow, that's when panic set in you dragged your body across the floor as you reached the wall that would be Sally's room as you hit it with your fist. You tried calling for help but it came out in a very weak voice, great you thought, you rolled on your back and stared at the ceiling thinking *well I'm the last human on the planet...might as well end it since...it was a good life...I failed you mom, dad, grandma, grandpa, everybody* you close your eyes as the sound of a what you thing is a large bell becomes audible.

You jolt awake as you sit up and fall out of a bed, a silent alarm goes off as you see your in a nurses room. You look around in bewilderment as the door to the office burst in and there stood a panicked and crying Sally as she rushed and hugged you. You were in shock "am I dead" you say out loud, Sally separated from you as she glared and slapped you across the face, " I deserved that" you say, just then everyone rushed into the room Both Jess's Jane, Slenda, Benny, Kate, Clockwork, Tami, Zalga, Jill, and Nina they all looked Panicked. They all shouted at you and almost in sync "ARE YOU CRAZY"!!! You flinched as you looked down in shame. Sally went back to hugging you as you hesitate but hug back, Sally sniffles and asks "why did you do it" you struggle to get out the words "I-I made a p-p-promise to n-never hit a wo-Woman" they all look at you as Nina has a look of realization "That's why you cried every time you nearly killed one of us isn't it"? You just nod in response with your eyes shut and tears coming out of them. "I didn't mean to h-hurt any of you" you continued "it was just for survival" Jane sighed as she walked forward she then kneeled down and hugged you "I forgive you" Jess hugged you also and says the same soon enough it was an all out group hug. You thanked them all as they step back to give you space, you look at each and everyone of them "I'm sorry for causing you all suck distress I- I just thought you all would feel safer if I was gone" you wiped your tears, you noticed you have bandages on your arm and you can feel stitches. You look all over to see who did it "who patched me up" you ask that's when an unfamiliar voice says "I did Mr. L/N" you look behind you to see a nurse in a black dress with red crosses on the dress, eyepatch which had a X, and the hat had a cross. She was a very attractive woman but something about her screamed danger, "My name is Nurse Anne" she introduced "if it wasn't for Sally who found you on the floor you would have been a goner" you look at Sally and hug her tighter "Thank you" she hugs back tighter "don't do it again". You then remember something "Did anyone hear that bell before I-ya know almost died", everybody shrugs you simply shrug it off as you then hear Nurse Anne speak "Y/N you did die" you look up and look at her as if she's crazy "are you joking because I feel perfectly fine see if I touch my chest I can feel a-....wait what" you feel no heart beat as you panic and lift your shirt. You see a large scar where your heart should have been "What did you do to me"? You ask on the verge of panic "I had to take out your heart and replace it with a device that Slenda made for this precise reason" you look at her "so what am I" Slenda steps forward as she speaks in a worried tone "your kinda a zombie Y/N" you then panic "HOW AM I GOING TO LIVE THERES NOBODY TO EAT" Slenda then speaks up "you don't need flesh that's all in the movies" you sigh in relief "can I feel pain"? You ask Slenda simply shakes her head. "No you can't but it has its perks" Benny snickers and adds "yeah so if you ever bang one of use it turns on the feeling of pleasure for you meaning you'll cum faster and-" "BENNY THATS ENOUGH" shouts Slenda cutting her off "Why is everything on your mind so dirty" asks Jane, Benny then snickers as Jane sighs "I give up...any one else want to be her therapist" nobody spoke up as you laugh much to everyone's surprise "Benny for a horny Santa's helper you are the funniest person I have ever known" Benny goes from depressed to joyful as she hugs you tightly. "Oh thank you thank you finally some one laughs at my jokes" you just chuckle and hug her back. *its good to be back* you thought Slenda spoke and what she said surprised you even more "Glad to have you back Y/N because we are gonna have more of Zalgas Proxies coming to live with us". You look at her and laugh as she tilts her head "your joking right"? You ask Slenda crosses her arms and taps her foot "Does it look like I'm joking" she says. You gulp as you mutter "Shit"

Badda Bing Badda boom and another chapter down everybody knows the drill ok let me repeat it follow me for follow back as I always do, leave comments in what you think, and if you have friends who love creepypastas please tell them about this book.
Also to add who should be in the next part we have Nurse Anne but who else The Rake, Zero, Tails Doll eh please leave comments and I'll add them if y'all want.
So...this is Susanoo and that's a rap