5 - Naruto

Be prepared for a shit ton of NaruHina feels to hit.

Also word of advice: don't get into a writing zone on your phone as you're walking home from school. Yeah, to the guy that nearly hit me when I'm still on the sidewalk in front of a crossroad. You almost paid for my tuition buddy!

Anywaysssss we're nearing the end of this story sooooo

Enjoy!

~~~

Hinata made me shower immediately before I could lay down in bed. She probably didn't want the sheets and the comforter drenched in an alcohol smell. She doesn't really like it so it makes sense she doesn't want to sleep in it.

When I finished, I can hear her soft breathing with her back facing my side.

I slipped on some shorts, went no shirt and crawled on my side. The moment my back hit the mattress, my eyes shut immediately. It's so nice being able to lay on a bed after so many days. The couch both at my home office and the Hokage office is absolutely nothing compared to this.

Not only that...

I really, really missed having Hinata sleeping only a couple inches away from me. Even if she's mad at me, her warmth is radiating so close by makes it all the more amazing and less lonely.

Lonely.

Turning on my side, I faced my wife's small yet muscular back. She was wearing a lavender sleeping gown and her shoulders rose and fell so nicely. Our window was open allowing the moonlight to waltz along the beautiful frosty skin along her arms and small yet strong shoulders.

My mind wandered a bit. Back to the first time we shared a bed together as just a boyfriend and girlfriend couple. We didn't do anything because well...we were on a mission together. I had fucked up the reservation and got two rooms but they only had one bed each.

Sakura and Ino were with us for the mission. So Hinata and I had to share a room.

I closed my eyes once more, remembering the time sharing a bed was such a big deal:

"It's okay. I can sleep on the floor, believe it." My body was so hot with embarrassment I could melt on the spot.

Hinata was sitting on the bed seiza style and she shook her head. "W-what kind of girlfriend would I be if I let my b-boyfriend sleep on the floor?"

I didn't want to argue with her. Just a couple weeks ago, she was almost taken away from me forever. Because of all the shit that went down with Toneri, my feelings for this woman is something I know will kill me if she went away.

It's not a child crush like the one I had for Sakura.

This is love.

Hinata is the love of my fucking life.

She's also my first ever girlfriend so I really don't know how to act. I mean, we've been on a couple dates and by the looks of it, she feels just the same way as me.

Nevertheless, I don't wanna argue and have our relationship strained. It's so new and so amazing.

I'm not ready to ruin it now.

Or ever.

I glanced over at the navy-hair goddess and damn, my heart still does this funny thing where it just completely accelerate at the rate of a substitute jutsu whenever I look at her.

I walked over to her, putting both arms on either side of her body so my bigger one was towering over her. Hinata's white pearls widened in surprise at my actions.