catch these hands!!

~stoke's pov~

I don't know what just happened but all I see is jah fighting Gazzy. And of course he's winning. You'll know Gazzy can't fight. 😐

Me and jah were just heading over to hang out with Gazzy, Omar, Symere, and Jordan. But you know how Jah and Gaz has beef, so ya know, whatever.

We both got in the car. It was silent for a good few minutes, until...

"Why do I have to go?" He said. "You know me and Gazzy have beef!"

"Well, you make everything more crazy." I said. "I thought it would be fun."

He blushes. "Oh, ok. But as soon as something goes wrong, I'm throwing hands!"

"Alright fine." I laughed. "You can throw hands if things go wrong."

We finally got to the house. And y'all know how funny actin Jah is, he was hesitating to get to the door,lol.😂

"Come on." I said while  ringing the door bell.

"Ok ok fine." He FINALLY got to the door.

Then Gazzy opened the door, just great. -_-

"Hey guys!" Gazzy smiled.

"Hey Gazzy." I sheepishly smiled.

As soon as Jah saw Gazzy, he instantly tried to run back to the car, but I tackled his fast ass.

" Come on Jah, can you just do this, for me?" I asked.

"....Fine." he mumbles as we walk back to the door.

"Hi Gazzy....you dumb ass hoe.." he mumbled. I think I was the only one who heard the last part because Gazzy was smiling with his dumb ass.

"Come in!" We both followed Gazzy inside and said hi to everyone.

"Well, what are you waiting for?? Let's get drunk already!" Symere said. Jordan just shook his head.

~~~~an hour later~~~~

It seemed like me, Jordan, and Omar were the only ones we weren't drunk.

I must have spaced out because the next thing I knew was Gazzy kissing me.

I was shooketh {lol} and them I pushed Gazzy on the floor. The next thing I saw was a pissed off Jahseh walking to Gazzy and started cussing him out.

"BITCH, I'LL FUCK YO UGLY ASS UP! FUCK WRONG WITH YOU!! JUST BECAUSE YOUR MANS LOOKS LIKE A PIT BULL, DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN HAVE ME MANS. SQUAD YOUR UGLY, BITCH ASS UP!!"

Damn, is it just me or does Jah look hot af when he mad. *bits lip* 😍

Then Jahseh started beating the shit out of Gazzy. Me and Omar were trying to hold Jah back because Gazzy can't fight.

"COME ON! YOU WANT A PIECE OF THIS?! WELL COME ON DEN!!"

Yep this is my hot and pissed off boyfriend...and I LOVE IT! 😙
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lol

Vote!!