~ Bartier Cardi~

Cardi b x Young Ma
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Belcalis's pov~

I don't know how or why I decided to go to the gym. I'm already thick as hell, and I wanna stay that way! Damn.

I sighed as I walked in the gym. I looked at all the women that were, then I saw one girl that caught.

~Katorah's pov~

I was just at the gym doin my route, like always, when I saw a lil shawty that caught my eye. She was hella thick, she had a fat ass, big titties, and she was beautiful.

Damn, imma make her mine. I started to walk over there, but then Aubrey stopped me.

"Katorah, are you sure you wanna do this? Remember that was offset's bitch." He said, a lil worried.

"Exactly, she WAS with offset, so that means she's single, for me of course." I said as I smirked.

He gave me that "bitch really" face. I gave him that "bitch yes" face, while I walked to her.

~Aubrey's pov {very short}~

She so damn crazy and stupid. But she is my homie, so imma help her out anyways, by watch the tea. 🙄🙄

~Belcalis's pov~

I felt someone tap me on my shoulder. I turned around and I saw Katorah behind me. What?? I follow her on Insta, geez.

"Y-yes??" I asked while blushing. I hate when I act shy...

"Oh, hey ma. You lookin fine today~" she said while lickin her lips.

"T-thank you.." She makin me wet af right now. Lawd I can't take this...

"S-so, what did you come o-over her for..." I asked while lookin at her.

"Ok, let me just get to the point~" she said, while she pinned me up against the wall.

"O-oh s-" She cut me off by smashing her lips up against mine. We kissed for a good 3 minutes, before pulling away.

"Will you be my shawty??" She asked while looking at me lustfully.

"Yes." I said, then we made out some more.

~Katorah's pov~

We kissed some more while Aubrey was hollerin.

I told this nigga she would be my shawty and look at me know.

I got me some of that Bartier Cardi. 🤤😋
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Aubrey is Drake

Yeah you knew I had to Drake in this bitch!!!

Hope you enjoy~~😗😙