~Savage~

Warning!: This is new and slumptacion MIGHT be at the end, enjoy! Also, long af and it's a crappy sex scene my boi! {I really love this ship owo}

                                                        ~Young Ma x Cardi B~

~Katorah's pov~

I carefully laid Belcalis on the bed while biting her neck softly. She moans out my name while wrapping her legs around my waist.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" I asked while looking in her beautiful brown eyes.

"Yeah, im sure..." She said in a lustful tone.

I quickly got the pink "toy" of her dresser and quickly shoved it up her ass. She let out the most loud and sexiest moan I ever heard in my life.

~Belcalis's pov ~

She put my "toy" on the highest setting and I was having the best time of my life. But I was kinda confused, why did she put it in my ass and not in my pussy?

"K-Katorah?" Damn, I hate stuttering.

"Yes, baby?" She says lustfully. She over here makin a bitch wet.

"Why did you put my dildo in my ass and not my puss-" Next thing you know she over here devouring my pussy. Shit, she got me feelin numb (xxxentacion pun) every time she eat me out (cardi b pun).

"F-fuck!" I moaned out. She lookin into my eyes while devouring this pussy. I started pulling her hair, forgetting about the "toy" in my ass.

She grunting and groaning against my pussy. Then all of a sudden, she pulls out makin me pissed. AND she turned off the "toy" and threw it on the floor. >:(

~Katorah's pov~

I know she was pissed and I like that. She look hot af when she pissed off.

"Why the fuck you stop??" Babygirl said mad af.

"If you want me to eat you out, you got to ride my face." I said while smirking. She blushed and sat there for a minute. Then she replied.

"Ok, fine" As soon as she said that, I laid down and she sat on my face. I stuck my tongue in her and she started moaning and ridin my face.

She rode for a good 30 minutes until she came on my face. I quickly tossed her on the bed and put my hands on her breasts, while fingering wet pussy.

"mmmm, shit~" she moaned out, as I played with her nipples. As soon as her nipples got I hard, I started suckin on em.

"Your breasts is my pacifier~" I said while taking one in my mouth and playing wit the other one. She letting out more of those beautiful moans, damn my baby hot af in every way.

I kept sucking until she came on my hand. I stopped sucking and laid down next to her. I pulled the covers over us and we was panting hard. I wrapped my arms around my waist, pulling her close.

"I love you babygirl~" I said while kissing her.

"I love you too" she laid her head on my chest and we feel asleep cuddling.

~xxxtentacion pov~ (short)

 "All yall niggas rice crispys!" I shouted.

"Oh, stfu" Stoke said while kissing me.

I kissed back and smirked.

Word count: 524