Late Night Lovers

(Inspired by mostly all of Summer Walker's songs)

Third Person Pov~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jahseh was walking in the rain.

His parents were supposed
to pick him up from piano lessons at 4:00, but now it's 8 at night, its dark, cold, and it just started raining.

He sighed and started walking to stokeley's house. He walked up to the door and knocked.

Stokeley's pov~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's 8 at night and I haven't got a text from Jah all day. I sighed as I scrolled through my phone once more until I heard a knock on my door.

I got off my couch and walked over to the door. I opened the door and the sight in front of me made my heart ache.

Jah was standing there, soaking wet, shivering, and crying.

I picked him up and sat him on the couch. I kissed his tears away, got up, and went into my closet and got out some blankets.

I walked back over to the coach and wrapped jah in the blanket. I went up stairs in the bathroom and started a bath for him.

Once it was done, I went down stairs, unwrapped jah, brought him up stairs and put him in the bath.

Time skip and third person pov~
~~~~

Jah got out the bath, put on some panties, and put on one of Stokeley's shirts. Stoke was laying on the bed and then jah got in as well.

Stoke brought jah close and cuddles him.

"I love you." Stoke said, jah smiled and snuggled closer.

"I love you too." Jah said, as stoke kissed his forehead and smiled as they both drifted off into a deep slumber.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm back 🙃

Also, I didn't proofread this, sooo... Yeah.

Your welcome 💛