Prom Night

(Inspired by Chance the Rapper's "Prom Night" and Mxmtoon's "Prom Dress")

Stokeley's pov~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I can't believe y'all dragged me here!" I said frustrated.

"Come on, it's not that bad." Tay said.

"Easy for you to say, you came her wit Nick." I said. Me and my friends are seniors in high school and were gonna graduate soon and I still haven't asked Jah put. I liked him at least since middle school.

"Don't be so sad bud, you got the rest of the night to ask him out." Omar said.

"Yeah, your right." I sighed.

~Time Skip~
~~~~~~~~~~
I sighed for about the 50th time today. I looked over and see my friends and there dates, but I can't find Jah anywhere.

I sighed and walked out the back door, I was about to sit down, but I saw something that made my heart break.Jah was sitting on the steps crying.

I sat down next to him and rubbed his back.

"You ok?" I asked.

"N-no..." Jah sniffed.

"What happened?"

"Tonight was suppose to be the greatest night of my life but instead I'm sitting alone, I feel so useless..." Him saying that hurt my heart, I pull him close to me.

"Jah you are the grearest person I've ever met, your so beautiful, cool, and... I love you, a lot." Jah just stared at me, his eyes and skin glistening in the moonlight.

"I love you too Stoke, I've always have." I leaned in slowly and so did Jah. I softly kissed his lips and we slowly pulled apart, as Jah blushed.

"Let's go to my house." I said and he replied with an "ok."

Third Person Pov~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And so, they went to stoke's house, watched movies and cuddled for the rest of the night.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

🤠