|6|

I woke up early again and carefully got out of bed not to disturb Matilda. I quickly got changed into......

 I quickly got changed into

(Hair in a low ponytail)

I looked in the closet on Matilda's side and picked out her dress, shoes and matching bow. 

I then headed to the kitchen and set my leather jacket on my chair and put my purse in the chair

I then headed to the kitchen and set my leather jacket on my chair and put my purse in the chair. I then started to make Matilda's, Mike's, and I's lunches. Simple sandwich, chips, and apple juice for her and Mike,but orange juice, while I took some lasagna I had hidden in the back of the fridge for me and my own apple juice. I set out her backpack with all her things in it plus her homework, perks of having your sister as your teacher, and put her lunch next to it on the counter then I did the same for Mike and then started breakfast. I made her and I waffles, two each, set them on the table. I got out a plate of cookies for Mike cause he's a pig and made cereal for my parents without milk. By now it was 6 so Matilda would be up. I used my powers to set the table while I put away everything and took out the milk for mom and dad. I sensed my sister wake up so I used my powers to put the waffles in the oven to keep them warm and hidden from Mike.

I walked to the room and levitated the ribbon into my hand. I put it in Matilda's hair and tyed the bow at the top then brushed the rest of her hair. Now it was 6:30, family is up. We looked at each other and said,"We look good." We walked to the kitchen to find the family in the kitchen eating fast. "Mike, lunch by your backpack, k?" "Yeah, yeah." I walked to the oven and took out the plate of waffles and gave one to Matilda and discreetly turned off the oven with my powers. So efficient. I ate fast then put on my leather and went to get Matilda's backpack and lunch. I turned around to see dad leaving with Mike and mom. Seems I'm taking Matilda to school. I used my powers again to quickly wash the dishes, dry them and put them away while I gave Matilda her stuff then grabbed my purse. She and I walked out the door and I locked it. Matilda Jumped on my back and I started the walk to school.

We got there and there were a couple of kids milling around so Matilda jumped off my back and I walked into the school locking then re-locking the door and heading to Jen's and I's class room.