|9|

Matilda and I walked to the entrance to the garage. We hid and I moved the box the were trying to grab from the top shelf. "You'll be in a lot of trouble." I said when Matilda and I were in the open. They turned around. "The female minors."The taller told the shorter cop.   "Shouldn't you two be in school?" One said as they circled us. " Shouldn't you two have a search warrant." I stated more than asked copying him.
" If you don't, you could lose your job or even go to prison." Matilda sassed. I smirked.
"Your father is going to prison. Do you know where you'll end up?" One asked.
"In an orphanage." The other stated.

"We can make it a nice one. The kind with food... and tiny cockroaches. What do you say?"Dick. "I'm almost legal. She won't step foot in an orphanage. I can report you for no warrant and threatening a minor." I stated dripping with venom. Before they could say anything, Matilda pointed to their car that was now rolling down the hill. "Your car is about to run a stop sign." When they turned to stop their car, Matilda pulled the tape out of the camera without them noticing. We did our signature low high five. We bought some time for our dad. But now. we had bigger fish to fry. Much bigger.Later that night, Matilda and I were headed to a certain house to get some people's treasures. I made Matilda wear a coat because it was getting very windy this time of year. I was wearing 

As we were walking to the door, Mike decided to bully Matilda

As we were walking to the door, Mike decided to bully Matilda. "Hey, dipface. Have a carrot." He launched a carrot from his T.V. dinner at us. Matilda turned around and stopped it and Mike gasped. I kept walking to the door and unlocked it. When I turned around, Mike had the carrot sticking out of his mouth. When we got outside, I bent down and Matilda climbed on my back. "Smart girl." I said with a smile. I new she was also smiling."I know." "Mm, sassy." She giggled at that. And off we went.

We walked all the way to the Trunchbull's house and I helped Matilda climb on a large shed on the back left side of the house. We were going to get Jen and Angel's dolls. Matilda looked through my binoculars and I saw she was moving their fathers painting from Jen and Angels old room."You get Lissy, I'll get Lany." she nodded.  I opened the window to Jen's old room and Matilda got Lissy outside but the wind push her into a tree. I flicked my hand causing Lissy to fly towards us and into my hand. I gave Lissy to Matilda and closed Jen's window. I did the same thing to Angel's room and hers was two doors down. The only difference was Lany didn't fly into a tree.  

We climbed down the shed and went to the window of the living room to see the Trunchbull jumping to reach a spear she threw at the wall. Matilda made four chocolates fly out of a beautiful box out of the window then we ducked when we saw Trunchbull get the spear. Matilda slammed the window and we waited a good minute. We looked and saw her drinking tea by a clock. I nudged Matilda and motioned her to look at the clock. I changed the time from 8:49 to 9. When the bell went off. Trunchbull stood up and Matilda moved her chair. She went to sit down but fell. I covered my mouth to stop from laughing. 

Then I changed the clock to 10 making the bell sound again.  She got back up again and grabbed the clock and shook it. I tapped Matilda and pointed to the electric wires. She nodded and made them shake causing the lights inside to flicker. I opened the windows allowing wind to move all the papers inside. "Leave me alone!" The Trunchbull yelled looking around. "Get Magnus' painting. Lets switch hers and his." I whispered to Matilda. She nodded and focused. I shook Trunchbull's and pulled it off the wall and into the fire. I waved my hand and all her Olympic stone balls fell down the stairs. She looked up and saw Magnus' painting come over the railing. She gasped. "Magnus."  

Trunchbull ducked as the painting went over head and turned around with the help of the chandelier and put above the fire. I changed the clock again to 12 and the bell sounded and the Trunchbull freaked out. Matilda and I ran to the front of the house and saw the Trunchbull run to her car.  Now we were running home giggling from our little adventure. Little did I know, Matilda's bow blew off her head and the Trunchbull found it.