|8|

(I know it has been awhile. I was grounded and had some projects due. Plus I had some deliberating on what to do for this chapter. So I hope you enjoy.)

"Let's go get your treasures."

Angel spit out the tea she had just took a sip of and started choking. I started rubbing her back. Jen looked at her with wide eyes."No!"
"She's gone. Come on!" Matilda then ran out of the house. Jen looked at me and I raised eyebrow. She then ran out of the house."Matilda!"
Once Angel could successfully breath again, she stood up and sat on a small armchair. I pulled one of the table chairs and sat in it like

 I pulled one of the table chairs and sat in it like

"Why didn't you go with them?" Angel asked. "Well, three people in the Trunchbull's house might be a little too much. And I couldn't leave a beautiful girl here by herself, now could I?" I raised my eyebrow at the last bit. She blushed. Adorable. Ok, I'll admit that I like her. She is so kind and doesn't like people getting hurt. From what I have been told from Jen, she hates fighting. She is shy but it is so adorable. "Is that a blush I see?" I tease. "----No." I get up and crouch right in front of her. "Are you sure? Cause I think it is." She covered her face with her hands. I am about to make the biggest decision of my life. I stood up and grabbed her arms. "Do me a favor and stand up and close your eyes." She gave me a questioning look."Please." "Um, ok." I lead her over to the window, her eyes still closed. I took a deep breath and

I kissed her. 

She froze. But seconds later, relaxed. She kissed me back! I wrapped my arms around her waist. I felt her arm go up my arms and around my neck. I smiled into the kiss. But, ya know, air is a thing. I pulled away and looked into her brown eyes. She then went so red that I started laughing. She buried her head into my chest. "No, no, hey. I'm not laughing at you. You went so red, it was so cute." I grabbed her chin gently and made her look at me."I feel like this is the part were I ask you to be my girlfriend." 

She blushed and bit her lip."Yeah." I raised my eyebrow. I wanted to be weird so I got down on one knee and grabbed her left hand. "W-what are you doing." I didn't answer."Will you, Angel Snow Honey, be my girlfriend?" She started laughing."Yes, yes, ok get up this is embarrassing." She continued to laugh. I stood up and started tickling her. She has the most beautiful laugh. She screeched and tried to get my hands away from her but no luck. "N-no ahhahahaha! S-stop!" "Say i'm romantic and not embarrassing." "O-k, o-k ahahahaha! You-her n-hot embarrassing! Your romantic!" She laughed out. I stopped and let her up. 

She was still huffing and puffing. At that moment Matilda and Jen walked into the house. Jen saw Angel still a little out of breath."What happened?" I wrapped me arm around my angels waist and said,"Guess who got a girlfriend." Angel blushed and hid in my shoulder. Jen started smiling and Matilda screamed finally. I started laughing again. Best day ever. 

We stayed until the sun started going down. Before Matilda and I left, I kissed Angel again. The Matilda jumped on my back and we left. I had a goofy smile on my face. "I knew you liked her." Matilda teased."Yeah, keep teasing. When you start dating someone, I'm gonna tease you till you die." I said with a smirk. "Ok, I'll stop. She blushed so much." I smiled. "Yeah, I know. It was so adorable."

When we finally got to the door I set Matilda down and I heard dads car. I opened the door to find mom talking to the cops who were outside the previous day. "He came home with $2.000 cash and he threw it up in the air. We swam in it like we were on
"The Million Dollar Sticky"!" She told them. She looked behind her and saw us. "Matilda, Melody. this is Bob and Bill." Matilda and I shared a look."They're cops." We said at the same time.
"They are Ace Power Boat salesmen." She said trying to defend them. Dad came through the door not a second later. Matilda and I were in the kitchen. "Babyface, I'm starved!"
"Hi, Harry." Mom said acting like an innocent child. "Who are you?" The two cops started getting up and grabbing their things. "What is this? A hot tub party? Get the hell outa here." The men booked it out of the house. I chuckled. Whimps. "I slave all day and your at home entertaining surfer dude body-builders." Dad slammed the door in the wimps faces. I got bored so I just headed to my room. And yet I could still hear everything. "They're cops, Dad." Matilda said. "You don't let me talk to people!" yeah he doesn't. "I am in a cage, Harry.I need to talk to someone besides our stupid kids." You don't even talk to us mom. I was sitting on the bed and saw Matilda trying to make the door move. "A man is entitled to come home and find dinner on the table!"
"Dad. Yell at me, okay?"
"Shut up and leave us alone!"
"Yell at me again!"
"Yell at ya? I'll come in there and pound your miserable hide!" He started walking down the hall towards our room. "I want respect! You'll get a tanning you won't forget! My word is law!" Dad was cut off by Matilda slamming the door and locking it with her mind. I jumped off the bed and picked Matilda up and jumped around. No kid likes being yelled at. But Harry's ranting and raving - - gave Matilda the key to her power. To unlock that power, all she had to do was practice. Still a good day.

We were practicing Matilda's powers the next morning. We started off with just making a bowl of cereal. Not as easy as you'd think. She was having a little trouble. "Try thinking of every person who has ever yelled at you." She looked at me and nodded. She closed her eyes. The box of cheerios started shaking and spilled it all over the table. She then opened the milk carton and levitated it over her full bowl of Cheerios. When that was done she spooned some into her mouth.She was so happy. I hugged her."Way to go bookworm. You did it." We shared a smile. "Come on. Let's practice some more." We moved into the living room with her standing in the middle of the room on the table and me sitting in the armchair. She started turning on all the lamps. Then she started making things turn and started dancing to the music I turned on. I stood up and we started dancing together on the table. She made the gambling chips and cards fly around us. When the song ended we sat on the couch and she made everything go back into its place and turned off the lamps. She turned off the radio and I opened the curtains because I heard something outside.  Those stupid cops.