|7|

We entered the house and let me tell you, dad was not happy. Matilda jumped off my back. "Girls were where you?" "Miss Trunchbull kept the whole school late cause this boy ate some chocolate cake." I stayed by the door and let her handle this.
"That's a lie! The packages were left outside because you weren't here." Matilda took out some PB & J and bread and looked at me. I walked over and made her a sandwich.
"You get all this stuff from catalogues and I don't get anything!" Mom complained.
"It's car parts. It's business."
"Why isn't it sent to the office?"
"The cops are watching the office."
"The cops are watching the house." I said finishing up the sandwich.
"They're parked outside, right now Matilda continued. Dad went to the window to check.
Mom looked at Matilda." You are such an ignoramus.Those are speedboat salesmen." Whoa,big word. "Really nice guys."
"Cops." I said.
"Speedboats? There are no lakes around here." Dad said. I gave Matilda the sandwich then started putting away the supplies.
"Some people go away on weekends."
"And some people are cops." Mom complained again.
"They're not cops!" Dad said firmly.
"Go to bed, you lying little earwig!" Matilda and I walked to our room and got changed into our sleeping clothes. Me in a sports bra and leggings and Matilda in a nightgown.
With the FBI watching our father, and the Trunchbull at school. it was a rare moment when Matilda
could just play. Some of the kids and I were down by a creek looking for reptiles. Lavender found a newt and we put it in a jar. And then I headed to the classroom.

"Miss Honey! Miss Melody!" We all were rushing around trying to get the class room in order.
"Trunchbull is teaching our class. She'll be here any second! Make sure the water is cold." I told Lavender.
I walked to the front of the class and became very stern and cold. Angel gave me a look.
"Last time, you forgot yourselves. Don't speak unless you're spoken to. Don't laugh. Don't breathe loudly." I stated and the kids were confused.
"Don't breathe at all." The Tunchbull came into the room. All the students stood up. I turned to Trunchbull.
"Good morning, Miss Trunchbull." I stated firmly and the class repeated me.
She walked to the front of the room."Sit!" She said and they all sat. Lavender brought a cup and the pitcher to the desk.
"Shoo." As Trunchbull kept talking I noticed Matilda is missing. Jen got my attention and mouthed choky. Oh I was pissed. Angel came to my side and held my hand and I calmed down a bit.
"Do you agree, Miss Honey?" She nodded and I walked out of the room to get to the choky. I got the door open and Matilda ran into my arms. I kissed her forehead. "Are you okay?" She nodded. We walked back to the class to see Amanda standing. Matilda went to her seat and I walked to the front of the class and acted like a soldier. I put a glare on my face.
"Can you spell?" Trunchbull asked her.
"We can spell "difficulty"." She responded.
You couldn't spell "difficulty" if your life depended on it." Oh yes they can. I teach spelling.
"Miss Melody taught us with a poem."
"How sweet. What poem is that?" She mocked then looked at me.

Amanda got the entire class to recite the poem.

"Mrs. D. Mrs. I.
Mrs. F. F. I.
Mrs. C. Mrs. U.
Mrs. L. T. Y." Trunchbull smacked her riding crop on the desk and then got in my face.
"Why are all these women married? You teach spelling, not poetry! Why are you teaching poetry?"

"Because there is no other way these snotty children will learn spelling." The kids were shocked at what I called them but hey if you want me to stay, you deal. Angel looked pained and I was expressionless. She then walked to the desk and turned her back on me I mouthed 'Oh my god" and everyone knew I was acting. Angel was relieved. I saw it on her face. She poured the water and the newt the kids caught was in the cup. All of us were laughing. I walked over to Angel and Jen and tried not to laugh. 

"What's funny? Spit it out! I like a joke as well as the next fat person." She then looked into the cup and screamed. "It's a snake! It's a snake!" I was laughing so hard that I didn't notice Matilda raising her hand. "One of you tried to poison me. Who? Matilda! I knew it."  

"It's not a snake. It's a newt."
"What did you say?"
"It's a newt. Miss Trunchbull."
"Stand up you villainous sack of goat slime! You did this." I was pissed. Angel grabbed my hand when she called Matilda a sack of goat slime. "No. Miss Trunchbull." "Did you have accomplices?"
" I didn't do it!"
"You didn't like the chokey, did you? You thought you'd pay me back? Well, I'll pay you back, young lady." By now she was in Matilda's face. I squeezed Angel's hand and she returned the gesture. "For what. Miss Trunchbull?"
"For this newt, you pissworm!"

"I'm telling you, I didn't do it!
"Besides, even if you didn't do it, I'm still going to punish you. I'm big and you're small, I'm right and you're wrong. There's nothing you can do about it. You're a liar and a scoundrel. Your father is a cheat! You're the most corrupt low-lifes in history! Am I wrong? I'm never wrong. In this classroom. in this school, I am God!" I noticed Matilda using her powers on the cup. It worked and the cup fell making the newt fall on the Trunchbull. That's my girl. I let go of Angel's hand and gave Matilda a low high five. Trunchbull started moving around weirdly trying to get the newt off but she only managed to make the children laugh. She threw it and it landed on a light on the ceiling then fell into James' hands.(I don't know his name) Trunchbull then tried to pin it on Matilda but failed miserably.
Then she left.

~~Time skip~~

It's after school now and Matilda and I were walking with Jen and Angel to their home.

"Maybe I made myself tired." Matilda said when she tried to tell Jen of her powers."No, you just trigger your power when your yelled at and angered, bookworm." "Oh."
Soon we were in front of a huge house. "That's where Miss Trunchbull lives." Jen said. "It's also were you should be living without her." I said. Matilda gave me a questioning look. I nodded my head towards the swing. She looked. "Why is there a swing?" Bookworm asked. Angel looked down. I put my arm around her shoulder and she tried to hide behind her hair. Ador-ra-ble.
"Two girls used to live in that house. Their life was good and happy. When she was five and her sister almost one. Their mother died. Their father was a doctor. He needed
someone to look after things.He asked the mother's stepsister to live with them. But the girl's aunt was mean and treated her badly."
"That aunt was the Trunchbull." I said.
"Yes. Then when the oldest turned eight and younger three, the girl's father died."
"How did her father die?" Matilda asked.
"The police said he killed himself." Jen answered.
"Why would he do that?"
"No one knows." I said.
"The end is happier." Jen continued.
"The older found a small cottage. She rented it for $50 a month and
planted hundreds of wild flowers. And she moved out of the house."

"Good for her. But what about the younger?" Matilda asked."Well, the younger didn't want to be anywhere near the Trunchbull so she went off to college in another state." I said and squeezed Angel's shoulder.
"Do you know why we told you this?" I asked.
"No." Matilda replied.
"Your family doesn't appreciate you. One day, things will be different." Jen told Matilda and I.
"Should we have tea and cookies?"
"Yes, please." Matilda answered. We approached a cottage."It's the cottage from your story."
"Yes." Jen breathed.
"The young woman is you!" She turned to Angel."And the younger girl is you!" Angel nodded.

"Then... No!" Matilda realized.

"Yes, Aunt Trunchbull." Angel said. We soon entered and sat at the small table.

"When we left Aunt Trunchbull's home. I left all my treasures behind.""Treasures?" Matilda asked."Photos of our mother and father. And two beautiful doll's our mother gave us. Lissy Doll and Lany Doll, we called them." Angel said. "Milk?" Jen asked Matilda. "Yes, please.""Why don't you run away?" Matilda asked. "I've thought about it, but I can't abandon my children. Without teaching I'd have nothing." Jen answered. "You're very brave, Miss Honey.""Not as brave as you." Jen said. "We are all brave in our own way J." I stated and J smiled at me. "I thought adults weren't afraid." Matilda said. "All adults get scared, just like children.""I wonder what Miss Trunchbull is afraid of." Matilda wondered. "Don't we all." I said. We then heard shouting outside and saw Trunchbull trying to get a black cat to leave. "She's afraid of a cat?" Matilda asked. "Black cats. She's superstitious." Angel said. "Poor kitty." I said. "He's all right." J said. I saw gears turning in Matilda's head. She turned to me to ask permission and I winked at her. She turned to Jen and Angel. "Let's go get your treasures."

(Mwahahaha! Cliff hanger!!! 15558 words!!!)