⚜️15⚜️

ELISE's PoV

I entered the bathroom and done a fist pump. Woohoo! It was the right door.
My victory soon turned to awe when I looked at the bathroom. It was surely  fresh out of a home magazine with a Jacuzzi, shower, a massive tub, bowl shaped sinks and a lot of spect clean space. It was what any women would desire to have in a perfect relaxation corner.
Oh man, the wonders of money!

Pausing my inspection, I freshened up a bit. I had to be presentable before meeting the wrath of Lucifer. I had to tell him I wasn't intending to go. It was 8:15pm already, there was no possible way I could get ready without a dress. Obviously, he was going to be pissed. I was supposed to be his plus one, apparent 'date' for the night but no, smartass me, wanted to forgot the most important day.

Womaning up a little, I walked out of the bathroom and took baby steps towards the door. I wanted to delay breaking the news but just as I quietly walked towards the door, I hit the metallic bin. With a noisy clank, it fell and I cursed. Why the fuck did it have to be so loud? I bent to pick it up and by the time I got up, David was already  in the room.

" Why the fuck are you still not dressed!" His angry voice boomed and I knew, I was totally doomed
Oh, that rhymed!

" Uh...about that..."

And before I could even finish my amazing stutter, David angrily walked to the dresser, picked a black bag and thrust it in my hand.

" Hurry the fuck up. I'm giving you only twenty minutes." He said before he once again stormed out the door, leaving me with an open mouth.
What just happened?
What the actual hell!

Looking at the nearly falling contents from the bag, I roughly opened the bag and done the honour of removing the box myself. I ripped the ribbon open, no time to act nice when I was pissed too. However, a dark green material greeted me. I tentatively took the material out and the adrenaline coursing through my veins halted . My hands held a beautiful emerald green color dress netted with a black pattern from the waist above. It was a sweet heart shaped dress and I wanted to try the dress immediately.
Alas, David did have the brains to get me a dress!

Placing the dress carefully on the bed, I set a ten minute timer on my phone before removing my work outfit. I was stinking, no ways was I going to wear the dress without bathing. I washed myself with David's shower gel, not caring whether or not I smelt like a man. I couldn't pamper myself because before I knew it, the shrill sound of my timer rang. I wrapped the dark blue towel around me and sat to blow dry my hair in the bathroom.

The vanity table had an emergent stool with a blow drier and a freaking hair straightener attached to it. What would David ever going to do with a hair straightener? Anyways, taking advantage of  the electronics, I added a slight curl to the bottom of my hair and my hair look decent to match the gorgeous outfit. I'd have loved to do an updo but I didn't have time.

I wrapped the towel tighter around my body before walking back in the room. I careful unzipped the dress and stepped into it. Damn, if it wasn't the softest silk I've ever felt. I'm sure it must've been a couple of thousands dollars.I  slowly zipped the side zip and stood upright. The dress gently fell over my legs and  kissed the floor. I lifted the bottom of my dress as I walked towards the bag hoping whoever bought the dress, bought heels too.

Luckily enough, there was a smaller box inside and I done a small twirl. Definitely Christmas came early this year. I removed the gold and black striped heels from its confines and quickly wore them. I turned to look at the mirror and swore. Holy shit, I looked fucking gorgeous! And it was all the work of the designer.
Who was the designer by the way!?
Whoever it was, was my favourite. I lifted the bag and check around for the name when a small trinket fall off. I bent down to pick it up and the words written across the small keychain had me frozen.

My breath stilled, my heart beat rapidly and my brain refused to believe what laid in my hands. But the perfect curve, and the thickness of each letter "XA" could not be faked.

How the fuck did they find me?
And More importantly, how the fuck did they know I was coming tonight?

{DAVID's POV}

" ...and Sir, Miss Prayt adjusted three hours of your schedule to sight seeing." Josh said and I clenched my teeth.
How dare she! Not only was she delaying me for the ball but she was also changing my work plans. The bitch was definitely going to have an earful from me.

" Anything else!" I gritted. My hands fisted and my blood pressure was rising.
Oh Elise, you are so dead.

"Also since you're in New York, Madam Marianne was insisting on meeting you." Josh said, his Canadian accent prominent. Definitely, he could sense my anger. He didn't speak so nervously unless he knew I was a few seconds away from exploding.

" Okay I'll let you know when to schedule the meeting." I told him curtly. He wasn't the cause of my anger and I didn't want to vent it on him.

No my anger was meant only for Elise. The bitch! I so wished to fire her out of my office but her and I both knew the company wouldn't function without her. She was an asset. A huge, fucking important asset and my father played his cards well when he appointed her to be my secretary. He knew she'd be the dust present in my nose just before I sneeze.

I stormed towards my room hoping she was dressed. If not, god knew best what I'd do. I entered the room to see her crouched down. Her loose hair were cascading down her back and a green colour was peeking through the gaps. Thank the Lord she was ready!

" Elise" I called her name but she stayed bent. What's wrong with this woman, why is she acting deaf now? Did she want to get more on my nerves.

" ELISE!" My voice boomed and she flinched.  Her shocked, scared face turned in my direction and I watched her fear morph into relief when she saw my face.

" David." Her meek voice reached my ears and I looked at her confused.

" Are you fine?" I asked her worried and she just stared at me. Something was definitely wrong. Please tell me she wasn't sick.

" Obviously!  everything is fine Mr Faverly. Why wouldn't it be?" She said giving me a fake smile. I narrowed my eyes in her direction noting the pallor of her skin. 

" Anyways you didn't tell me how I look. Don't I look just perfect?" She said standing to her full height and twirling a little.

My eyes reluctantly moved from her pale face down her body and I took in a breath.
Fuck!
Sinister!

The dress wrapped tightly around her breasts before laying loose around her legs. Her left leg was teasingly peaking through the slit and I nearly groaned. My eyes travelled back up to meet captivating green eyes which were curiously awaiting my comment. She was looking deadly gorgeous for someone who was weary a few minutes ago and I knew was going to have a hard time tonight fighting off cheap fuckers.
Damn Elise!

♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️

#Don't forget to Vote, Comment and Share!

.

.