chapter 17

Althea pulls her tank top up the rest of the way, hard nipples pointing up to the heavens. My mouth waters, the desire to suck on them palpable. I love the way she squirms and moans when I draw her nipples into my mouth. If I did it right now, her pussy would get soaked.

"I think your clit wants more than that," I spur her on.

Obediently, she slips her hand into her underwear, parting her folds and beginning that slow deep massage that puts her on edge but doesn't send her over. I've forced her to pleasure herself for me enough times to know exactly what it takes. She needs fast vibrations or a good hard fucking. In the three months that we've been together, I've gotten to know her body well. It's practically fine-tuned to my touch.

She rolls over onto her stomach, dry humping the bed as she continues to pleasure herself. My dick throbs jealously in my boxers, begging to come out. I grind my teeth at the display, feeling need overwhelming me.

She pulls her panties aside, giving me a peek at her tight puckered bud and her soft swollen lips. There's a sheen of wetness around her hole. She's definitely starting to get worked up. At least she'll be nice and slick when I plunge inside of her. That pussy is about to get wrecked.

"You're definitely a bad girl." I pull my cock out and start jerking it as I watch her hips buck, her full cunt exposed with every hard rub.

"I'm your bad girl," she purrs, rolling onto her back again. Althea pinches the crotch of her panties together and flosses them between her pussy lips, tweaking one of her nipples at the same time.

"You're going to fucking undo me," I growl, squeezing my cock so hard that a bead of pre-seed leaks from the tip.

"Come here." She makes a slow come hither motion with her index finger before crawling up the bed and turning so that her splayed legs are in front of me.

I don't need a second invitation. I stare down at the gift before me, torn between wanting to rip her panties aside and slam into her and wanting to torture her with tender touches. It's so rare that I'm gentle, but I think about my old adage. Anticipation is half the pleasure. She had her fun torturing me, now it's my turn.

I slide my hand on top of her mound, feeling the heat of her skin. Her panties are deceptively dry. I know the flesh beneath is slick with desire, but I want to make her cunt fucking soggy. I walk my fingers up her body slowly. She tilts her head back with a soft moan. I fist my hand in the front of her shirt, pulling her to me for a kiss. She giggles from the forcefulness of it, and I see her hips writhing in my peripheral vision.

Our tongues mingle, wet sounds filling the room. When I start to pull away, she wraps her hands around the back of my neck, drawing me back to her. I moan into the kiss, feeling her need for me radiating through it. The look she gives me makes her seem vulnerable and wanton at the same time—makes my balls ache to spill inside of her.

"You're mine," I say against her neck before sinking my teeth in. She cries out but doesn't try to push me away, allowing me to mark her.

"I love it when you bite me like that," she breaths once I've released her. "It's so possessive. It shows everyone I belong to you."

"I'd kill any man who tried to touch you," I tell her, meaning it wholeheartedly. The entire world needs to know she's claimed by me and this is how I show it. It's rare that she walks out of the house without some bruise that I've left on her skin.

I kiss down her body, pulling her tank top over her hard nipples before bending to suck one into my mouth. She gasps, her legs wrapping around my hips to pull me closer. My tip nudges against her underwear, and I'm painfully aware of how close it is to the heat of her sex. I can't stop, though. I need those panties wet before I take them off of her.