chapter 19

"You want to torture me?" She pouts.

"Maybe," I say against her temple before giving it a gentle kiss.

"Why?" she breaths out when I yank on her hair.

"Because tonight is all about me," I inform her, rubbing until she's a panting mess. It's so easy to get her close with just the right touch of my fingers.

I listen to the sound of her breathing, to the uptick of it. I feel the tiny pulse beneath my fingertips that tells me she's about to fire off. And then I grip her throat again, kissing her as the oncoming orgasm ebbs away. If looks could kill, she'd slice me in half. She lets out a choked whine, her eyes going large and pleading.

I ignore her silent pleas, pulling the skirt up her body. The stretchy material allows me to take it off of her without having to force it down her hips. Then I slip my hand between her legs, kissing her neck as I unfasten the snaps that hold the bodysuit down. The scent of her wetness flies up with it, clouding my nostrils with her arousal. I hiss as I sink my teeth into her neck and she cries out. My hands work to take off her bodysuit. I need her naked.

"Your body is so fucking perfect," I tell her as I cast the bodysuit aside, admiring her perky tits. I can't wait until they fill out from the baby.

Practically falling off of the stool, her cunt is on full display for me. I slide two fingers between her folds, slicking them with her wetness. They glide effortlessly back and forth, and she begins to breathe heavily again. Once she's on the edge, it's easier to take her back there. I have to be careful, or she'll come without my permission, and that would just ruin everything. I can't allow it to happen, so instead of focusing on her clit, I slip my fingers into her and hook them, slowly thrusting in and out, stretching her and preparing her for my dick.

"That's a good girl," I whisper as I slide my fingers in all the way to the knuckles, then begin roughly pumping them, jerking her small body on the stool. I know it's taking great effort for her to stay in place.

"Please make me come, sir." The need I was hoping to see on her face is already there, but I'm far from done playing with her.

Instead of continuing, I stop moving completely. "Do you think you have any say in what happens tonight?"

Her wetness is already dripping down my hand. I kiss her cheek, then her neck, my eyes locked on her thick nipples. They're so hard they could probably cut glass right now. I bet she's secretly yearning for me to play with them, fighting with everything in her not to touch them herself.

I wait until I know it's safe to begin again, then I start thrusting my fingers. Her greedy little pussy makes a squelching noise as I pump into it. Her breathing picks up almost instantly.

"You're so fucking wet. Look at how wet you are?" I pull my fingers from her before she has a chance to come, showing them to her. She looks at the glistening sheen on them for a fraction of a second before glaring at me again.

"You're terrible," she whispers.

"But you love it. Look how hard your nipples are. How swollen your clit is." I pull the hood back so she can see her bud peeking out. It's red with need, engorged and wanting my touch. My hands. My lips. Anything to give her that final push. "You want to be touched so badly, don't you?" I give her clit the lightest brush of my fingertips.

She lets out a tortured groan and bucks her hips towards me. I grip her hair, pulling her back and holding her in place.

"Oh no, angel. The devil gets his way tonight." I give her clit a few more teasing strokes. The frustration in her eyes is almost palpable. She's looking at me so desperately, silently begging me to let her come.